What Next?

Hello and thank you so much for reading Telltale Tango! We had so much fun with this one, and are excited to be able to enter it into the final round of this year's Open Novella Contest. We're immensely grateful you took the time to get to know Giselle and Feliciano and hope you enjoyed the story as much as we enjoyed writing it together. 

If you enjoyed this story and want to keep up with what we're doing next, please follow us Camila_Ferrera to receive updates when we post new stories! 

Looking for something else to read? 

We also write stories on our individual accounts:  amaro_valentin and authorelizasolares . Amaro's historical romance novel is in progress on his account and Eliza has many stories to choose from, but is currently posting a romantic comedy. Interested? We've posted some information below. 

~ * ~ More Books ~ * ~

Vegas Knot by authorelizasolares : Romantic Comedy, Accidental Marriage / Fake Relationship. This is the first in a series of interconnected standalones: The Love Travels Collection. 

After seeing the man she's loved since grade school is about to be married, Bianca Daleman spends one drunken night in Las Vegas and winds up married to a guy she just met. And when her old flame comes back into town, she simply has to make her new marriage look like it's working. It's a matter of honour.

Never Not Yours by amaro_valentin : Historical Romance, Star-Crossed Lovers, Forced Proximity

On the threshold of being forced to marry a woman he has never met, an overly-compliant viscount elopes with his charming yet poor fiancée; but when the road to marriage gets bumpy, he needs to be honest about what he truly wants in life before the woman he loves walks away forever.

~ * ~

Thanks again for stopping by. We hope you liked Giselle and Feliciano's story and we hope you'll follow us to stick around for the next stories we have to share with you. We really appreciate your support. 

Until next time,
~ Camila (aka Amaro and Eliza)