-01-

I sat down at my desk and waited for the rest of the students to come. It was six forty am and most of them stayed in the hallways until the very last minute. Why was I here so early? I had nothing better to do. I would usually hang out with Namjoon or Yoongi, but they were both in the music club seeing how today the students would get to choose which club they wanted to join. Yoongi and Namjoon had been in that club since ther first year and were in charge of new entrance this year.

The door opened and I looked up as Jungkook walked past me, I saw him throw me glance. I tried to harden my stare but I didn't know if it showed. He sat down at his desk and neither of us spoke.

"Why are you here so early?" I ended up asking.

"None of your business"

"You know, the bad boy figure isn't trendy anymore. You won't get girls that way now"

"Are you jealous? Don't worry, I'll leave a few girls for you as well. Unless you don't swing like that"

I slam my hand on the desk and turn around when I hear him but at that same time, five girls entered the room and went straight for his desk.

"Jungkook oppa, do you want to hang out with me during recess?" One girl asked.

"Let's eat lunch together, oppa. I can save you a seat" The other one pleaded.

"Can I have your schedule? I'll walk you to class everyday!"

"Oppa, do you have a girlfriend?"

"You've got to be kidding me" I whisper. I look at Jungkook who wore a smug expression and roll my eyes. Maybe the bad boy attitude wasn't all that worn out.

The bell rang and the girls were asked to leave by the teacher. After a few minutes of whining and pleading, the classroom fell silent. The rest of the students had seen the girls were here for Jungkook and a few wannabe popular boys ended up going over to the ravenette's desk.

When the bell rang for the first recess, Namjoon dashed out of class to head back to the music club, I sighed and took out my wallet. On my walk back from the vending machine, I feel myself getting pulled by the wrist and slammed against the wall.

"Jungkook, what the hell?" I yell when I see the boy who had me thrown against the wall.

"So, where do you stand on the school totem pole?"

"What does that even mean?" I try to wiggle out of his grip, but strength wasn't one of my better qualities.

"Stop moving and answer me" His nails dug into my arm, and I winced.

"I'm just a student, okay? Not a victim, a nerd nor a popular guy, alright?"

"Not a victim, yet. But that's about to change" His eyes got even darker and I could almost see him smirk.

"What is this? Are you some kind of bully now, Jungkook? You don't scare me" I scoff. I wasn't going to lose to him, I wasn't afraid of Jeon Jungkook.

"That's because I haven't done anything to you yet, student" He pushed me one last time and took my drink before walking away.

I clenched my jaw and balled my hands into fists. I wanted to punch that guy so bad, but even though I wasn't scared, I knew I couldn't hit him, something told me he was a lot stronger than me.

I stayed here until I had calmed down and then I walked back to the classroom. When I entered, the new teacher was already here and gave me a look. I ignored it and went to sit at my desk. I looked at Jungkook, he wasn't writing anything in his notebook and was just staring out the window.