???: Monsters from our world pass through that gate to this new reality.

Garou: How many?

Garou was knelt by force, as he looks forward, seeing a woman with glasses doing the work. Scene moves back to a woman with short white hair seated looking at Garou.

Woman: The revolution needs more strength, we need to win this war.

Garou: And you want me?

Garou dodged an ice dagger and later started to deflect blows with a rapier as he went for a punch.

Garou: I'm no killer! I'm not joining your... Night Raid.

Female: The boss gave me a second chance... to prove myself... for a better future. You should take it as well.

The female was the girl with black hair and red eyes, who walked away from Garou who was seated in a cliff. A blast was shot to the sky, or a more of a heat blast, expanding the clouds.

Blond woman: I witnessed abuse and rape when I worked on the massage parlor, it's when the Revolution entered and offered me a place for this new world. I could tell... this was the right move, though I knew it would put a target on my head one point.

Garou was seated in a snow mountain with the blond woman by his side, as she puts a hand in his shoulder.

Blond Woman: We all joined to change the Capital... but sometimes fear and evil won't do.

Garou had a frown as Garou blocked a few hits from her from what it looks to be training but in one swing he puts her down.

Garou: For so long I've driven myself to be some kind of evil entity, I never imagined myself to play hero.

Red eyed girl: We're not heroes, we're just people doing what has to be done... even with that... we're still assassins.

The girl was eating a big piece of meat as she offers Garou who looks confused. A lightning comes from the sky and a lightning blast was shot from the sky as Garou launched himself towards it with his clothes damaged.

Garou: When I went on my monster road, I met a kid... his name is Tareo. He saw me at my worst and saw my true colors, he still thought of me as a hero... I may have been his inspiration to move forward-

The blond woman stops the giant dog bare handed but was struggling so badly, that the fog started to push back.

Garou: He thought me something that no one did... to have a friend by your side.

A green haired guy was running leaving kinds of lines in a hallway as Garou stood up cutting half of his face.

Garou: These people... they gave me a home, a new family... they gave me a new purpose... and I will change the course of history.

Garou opens both eyes, as one of them was pitch black, the normal eye had his yellow color but the black one turned red.

Garou: Time to prove not every monster... is truly bad.

A blue haired woman made an ice shield blocking Garou's fist, as it cracked the shield she made. The red eyed girl blocked an attack from the blue haired woman but the shockwave created pushed the girl back. Scene shows a fat guy running away with the scene ending showing someone with a yellow hand and large claws, walking towards him.

Scene shows the red eyed girl with energy around her sword and herself, tattoos around her entire body and her eyes black with the iris having also the same tattoos of her body, but in front of her, was Garou, with his hair literally made of spike...

Scene shows the red eyed girl with energy around her sword and herself, tattoos around her entire body and her eyes black with the iris having also the same tattoos of her body, but in front of her, was Garou, with his hair literally made of spikes, both his eyes were black and red, and his entire costume was black like a one piece but the black costume was morphing like it was alive, very symbiotically as scene turns black.

So... this is a remastered version of Garou Ga Kill, it was time to start fresh, try not to fuck up the character or the story so badly... try to make a decent story and try do some justice to whatever I did to Garou. Also the story will follow the manga and also, only because Garou is in the story doesn't mean it will change the course... maybe some events won't change... maybe they are meant to happen. And also... everything that happens is for a reason... is not random... it happens because of something.