Chapter 1 - Hello Campers!

If y'all are fans of Camp Cretaceous or Big Hero 6, there are some great character x reader stories out there if you wanna read them! I recommend 

 @usesoaplotsofsoap  

and 

 @talle2014  

if you're interested! 

Hiro's POV 3rd

Hiro stepped off the dock, excitedly looking around and observing his surroundings.

This was it.

The start of his newest adventure.

Catching sight of two young adults wearing counselor's shirts, he grinned and waved.

One of them waved back and jogged over. 

"Hello! You must be..." she checked the clipboard she was holding. 

"Hiro Hamada?"

Hiro grinned and nodded.

The counselor smiled. "I went to college with a Hamada. His name was Tadashi."

Hiro winced at the name.

A building on fire... A graveyard filled with mourners... A dark and empty room...

The counselor noticed his sad face and winced, embarrassed. 

"Changing the subject, my name is Roxie! Welcome to Camp Cretaceous!"

Another ferry pulled up to the dock and distracted Roxie long enough for Hiro to compose himself. 

He took a deep breath.

Tadashi wanted me to help people. 

So I will.

Learning about dinosaurs will give me a huge advantage in the scientific community and help me upgrade tech.

It's just two months, how hard can it be?

He took another deep breath and smiled, turning toward the ferry.

He had no idea what was in store.

Wanda's POV 3rd

Wanda stepped off the ferry, eyeing the brunette lady with a counselor's shirt and the youngish, scruffy-looking boy standing at the dock.

She wasn't sure if she should trust them yet.

The lady came toward her with a huge smile and checked her clipboard.

"Hello! Are you Wanda? Wanda Romanov?"

Wanda nodded her head stiffly, absentmindedly wondering if her dad had gotten groceries yet.

"That's me."

The lady (Wanda assumed a counselor because her shirt said "Camp Cretaceous Counselor") grinned.

"Great! I'm your counselor, Roxie! There's another counselor, Dave, but he's helping someone else right now."

She jerked her thumb at the other counselor, who seemed to be telling a funny story to a purple-haired girl and a freckled boy, who were both laughing fit to burst.

"You'll meet him later."

Wanda looked askance at Roxie, and the scruffy boy grinned. 

"Heh, reminds me of Fred back home."

Wanda shook her head and held out her hand.

"Seeing as you're the only sane one here, I'm Wanda Romanov."