"I'm so glad to see you are okay! I got so worried and I knew I shouldn't have left you, my lady." Alina finally let out a soft smile and hugged the blonde back.

"I am okay, Marie. However I am still in a great deal of pain." Alina said softly, trying to pull away.

"Of course! Come, I have made sure the bath is to your liking and I added some extra lavender oils to calm your nerves." Alina nodded and moved to follow Marie. Anthony gently grabbed her hand and stayed close to her side and was halted when they had reached their room. Anthony continued his hold on her hand and Alina turned and gave her husband a gentle smile.

"I am okay, Anthony. I will have Marie come and grab you when I am done, I shouldn't be too long." Alina could tell that he was still hesitant but finally he nodded allowing her to enter the room without him. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Alina sighed as she leaned back against the tub, the water heating her skin and relaxing her muscles, the steam around her seemed to carry away her pain and even the pain and tightness that she had been feeling in her stomach almost seemed to disappear. She couldn't wrap her mind around what had happened that evening and everything blurred together from when she had woken up that morning to seeing Anthony's terrified face in the rain. It felt as if she couldn't form a coherent thought and her eyes were beginning to feel heavier and the sounds of the crackling fire almost lulled her to sleep, causing her to jump slightly when Marie reentered the room. "Sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you, my lady."

"It's alright. How are Eloise and Javi?" Alina asked, sitting up so Marie can start washing her hair.

"Miss Eloise is a little shaken but she is resting. Lord Javalera is speaking with your husband and there will be a doctor stopping by tomorrow." Marie informed her. Alina's shoulders dropped in relief, knowing that her brother and Eloise were okay. "Once you are done with your bath, I will have some food brought up for you." Alina hummed in agreement and closed her eyes as Marie carefully poured water over her hair washing the evening away. She stayed within the water until most of the heat had disappeared and after Marie helped her dry and dress Alina laid in the bed she had shared with Anthony on their honeymoon. So much had happened since then and it almost felt like a lifetime ago. Closing her eyes, Alina found herself falling asleep as her mind quieted and the events slipping away from her completely.

Unfortunately she didn't know how long she had been asleep when she was quickly pulled back into the waking world by the returning of the tightening and pain she had felt earlier. Groaning, Alina pushed herself to sit up but froze when she felt wetness between her legs. With a shaking hand, she lifted the blankets from her body and her breath hitched seeing a large amount of blood staining the white linens. "No..no no no!" Tears began to flood her eyes as she looked around, finding herself completely alone. There was another quick pain, causing her to lose her breath at the sudden intensity of it. She knew she had to get help, it was too soon and she had never seen so much blood before which couldn't have been normal. Moving her legs to the side of the bed, Alina groaned as she tried to stand but her legs had felt too weak to hold herself up and she lowered herself to the floor as her tears began to fall. "H-hey! I need help!" Her voice shook and sounded just as weak as her legs but when she didn't hear any response she huffed frustrated. She had to make enough noise. Looking around her, her eyes spotted a vase on the table beside her, she reached up and once she had a good grip on the object, tossed it against the wall as close to the door as possible, being rewarded with a loud crash. She waited for a few seconds but still heard nothing. She cursed under her breath and pushed herself on to her hands and knees and slowly crawled over to the door, having to stop several times to catch her breath. Her entire face felt soaked from sweat and tears but continued to push herself to the golden handle. Finally she reached the doors and leaned against one of them out of breath and let out a loud groan as another wave of pain hit her body. Alina huffed and tried to remain as calm as possible and once she opened her eyes, not realizing she had closed them, the small trail of blood that led to her was frightening. Just as she was about to reach for the opposite handle, it twisted and opened revealing Anthony. He didn't see her at first as he entered the room but as his eyes landed on the bloodied bed and hearing her groan, Anthony finally turned and spotted Alina on the floor.