When they're jealous of your friends

Blitzø:

Will glare at the person and will butt in and constantly make jokes in between conversations and remind them that you're his lover at them and will try to sabotage your friendship which will fail, when you call him out for his actions he will feel bad and explain why he acted the way you did and will immediately feel happy and hug because you forgive him for his actions, if you don't forgive him he will feel extremely bad and keep apologizing which will make you eventually forgive him and tell him you'll not leave him and not to act clingy next time.

Moxxie:

He will challenge the person will try to act better and when you explain you love moxxie for the way he is he will not listen and when near your friend he will make up a nonexistent rivalry and try to beat your friend at everything.

Millie:

Will challenge your friend and beat your friend at most of the challenges when she wins she will feel good about herself and stop feeling jealous.

Loona:

When you leave the room she will look at the your friend make threats mock them and tell them not to think about dating you and glare at them when they're are near you and act more loving towards you.

Stolas:

Glare at them and act more affectionate then usual and when you leave the room he will look at them angrily and menacingly when you're not there.

Striker:

He would impress you in every single way possible be more flirty around you and threaten the person he jealous of when you leave the room.

Octavia:

She would hold your hand asking who this is when you say its just close friend she would blush wondering why is she jealous of your friend and would act more clingy around you

Stella:

She would make fun of them and when you ask her why is she making fun of your friends she would explain she just doesn't like them leading to an agrument.