Dekha hazaro dafa aapko❤

Hey guy's

Mujhe pata hai aplog soch rahe honge ki yeh kaisi ladki h jab iska man kare tab update deti. I know I am so lazy😅 aaj nind nhi aarahi thi to socha ek OS likhdu...or ha mein bahut lazy hu na Isliye meine socha hai ki mein long stories nhi likhungi sirf OS likhungi jo one shot mein hi end hojayega or ha yeh mat sochna ki mein apni old story nhi continue karungi..don't worry unhe complete kardungi this month tak...😄🙂

Bahut hogyi meri bakwas ab start karte h😊

---------------------------------------------------------

This story starts from sairat remarriage episode..

Sai had confessed her feelings and virat also forgive her and decided to starts a new chapter of their life's..

They are taking vows and are very happy for their new life but there is someone who is broken , jealous , emotional and many mixed feelings are running in her mind..She don't know what is happening to her life..she is realizing her mistakes that she had done in her past.. how she mistreated sai..how she always taunted a 19 year girl..The same girl who says her didi, who respect  her but she always misunderstand her...
(Well you guys must have guess who she is but still let me tell you she is non other then our pakhi)

Pakhi was not able to hide  her emotions anymore so she came back to her room..she thought that her presence does not matters to anyone in this house so no one will ask about her...but there was someone who is also  broken  like her  , who is also betrayed by the one whom he loved more than anything in the world ..the one who always loved pakhi, the one who know her whole truth but still loves her... pakhi's happiness matters for him more than anything in the world...the one whose whole world is pakhi ..he is her husband  samrat..So OffCourse her presence matters to him...his eyes are always searching for pakhi so how could her absence will get unnoticed by him ...

Samrat also go behind pakhi ..he saw pakhi was crying badly.. in anger she throws a flower pot and covers her ear but she realises that she didn't heared the noise of the broken flower pot so she turns back and saw samrat standing there and he was holding the pot..she thought that he came to taunt her...

Sm=Patralekha chize faikne se gussa kam nhi hota..

P=Plz samrat jao yaha se mujhe pata h tum yaha mujhe taane (taunt) marne aaye ho..

Sm=nhi Patralekha mein tumhe taunt marne nhi balki mein tumhe aayena (miror) dekhana aaya hu yeh batane ki tumhe wakt  (time) ke sath aage badhna chaihye..

P=(while cutting him) plz samrat mujhe taunt mat maro

Sm=nhi baba mein tumhe taana nhi mar raha mein tumhe yeh batane aaya hu ki virat or sai ki shadi hochuki h vo log aage badh gye h ab tumhe move on karna chaihye bas tum apne baare mein socho yeh socho ki tum  kaise kudh apni life kharab kar rhi ho..I know move on karna is not easy but still it is possible ek baar try to karo..

P=samrat Plz just leave me alone

Samrat left from there and pakhi sit on a bed with a thud..but suddenly samrat words strike in her mind ..

P=samrat galat nhi h ..he is right I should move on from this so called virat chavan jyati jhuti zaban se ..

Pakhi wipes her tears and go down and attend all wedding ritual while standing beside samrat (Best thing about them )

2 days later when their was puja for sai but she gets late and the drama goes on(same as shown in show)

In Samrakhi room

Sm=tum kahi jaa rahi hu ?

P=nhi ..Kyu?

Sm=to fir yeh sab ?(pointing towards her clothes)