♡ Chapter 1 - An Ordinary Day for Skye ♡

A stifling heat covered the entire city. Not a single cloud in the sky. Children playing in parks lay on the ground under trees where there was shade, cars drove slowly, police officers did their job poorly. They needed something refreshing, something cold, Something....like an ice cream in a supermarket! People's favorite supermarket is a large pink-colored supermarket, with windows as blue as the sky. There was everything they needed in this supermarket, it was a food bazaar.

"1 Chocolate ice cream, please." asked the young boy, admiring the beauty of the cashier. This cashier was people's favorite thing. If there wasn't this cashier, the supermarket was nothing. For old people, the cashier was a dynamic, active, kind girl. For people who are the age of the cashier, she was a "sexy" young girl, and often these people, whether male or female, are in love with the cashier. Finally, the children of the city considered the cashier as their big sister. Some teenagers made some jokes between them about the "hot big shapes" of the cashier and others tried to find solutions to ask the cashier out. Either way, this cashier was the most beloved in town.

This cashier was named Skye, she was in her twenties and her face was always happy. She worked at "Your SuperMarket", a supermarket in the city. She has worked in this supermarket since she was 17 years old. As happy as Skye looked, she had a harsh woman boss who didn't like Skye and didn't pay her a good salary. But whatever, Skye was not attracted by the money, she was attracted by all her customers.

"Benny, it's the third ice cream in a day. I'll have to tell your mommy." Skye said taking a chocolate ice cream from the fridge.
"This is my last, I promise. Thanks sis, see you soon!" The young boy said happily then he left the supermarket.

"Oh honey...aren't you tired from this hot day?" an old voice said.
It was an old lady who was buying some apples.
"I'm never tired! And Miss Smith, what did your doctor say about apples?" Skye asked.
"Oh my daughter, it's not for me. It's for my grandchild. But I appreciate that you care about me. How do you know all these things?"
"Well, people like to talk to me a lot. I remember everything they tell me." Skye said, shrugging.
"We need people like you, honey. Have a nice day!" The old lady said coming out of the supermarket.

A man about Skye's age then bought some candy.
"Oh hot girl, are you sure you don't want to go out with me?" he said admiring Skye's beautiful eyes.
"No thanks. I'm very busy for a date."
"We can have a date here! In this supermarket." he said.
"Mhm...Why not?" Skye said putting the candies in a bag.
"Is that a yes!?"
"It's a take your candies and see you soon, dear Freddy. I'll only love my soulmate" Skye said giving the bag to the man who then gave her the money.
"I may be your soulmate!" said the man leaving.
"Not even close!" Skye replied with a sneer.