Phones and Mischiefs 💘

Start from the beginning

"As, I was saying, I wish to know my duties in the council and complete them as quickly as possible."

A classic workaholic. Shirogane had stars in his eyes, as he might have found his long lost brother.  While Shinomiya nodded and pointed him to the laptop and started explaining him all the necessary duties. 

He just ended the battle with one move. A completely average person with such extraordinary capabilities to stop these enormous egos from battling is truly marvellous. 

Ayanokouji's POV

"As you can see, you will be managing student records and analysing class performances in various fields while giving us an overview of your predictions on the classes in the future. This will help us map out required arrangements to improve our school system. Do you understand?"

Her voice showed absolute disinterest as it wandered off to President. It seems her sense of duty won over her love, albeit barely. I decided to use this as an opportunity to get closer to the Shinomiya family. 

"Thank you Vice president" I bowed to her, showing absolute respect, which may have shocked her a bit as she stepped back a bit. 

"A-Alright, please put you head up. A-and, if that is all, get to work."

"Wait a minute Vice president."

"What is it?"

I wrote down something on a piece of paper and handed it to her. She read it for a while before ripping it apart into tiny pieces as she gave me a look of thanks. 

Shinomiya's POV

This Ayanokouji is a cupid sent from the heavens. There is no doubt about it.I was about to do something completely idiotic by making him ask for my number. In that way, he would find out about my old phone, with no LINE at all!!

I would have been humiliated. 

"I  have just uploaded my childhood picture, It was back in grade school"

"Oh wow! you looked so cuteee!!" Fujiwara...you vile trash..

I want a glimpse into his childhood too!!! It seems I will have to take out my weapon. I pulled out eyedrops tried spraying it in my eyes but a hand stopped me before I reached my face and pulled it back...it was Ayanokouji's. 

HOW DARE HE??

"President, If you don't mind, could I get a peek at your photo too?" 

Narrator's POV

Things just got a whole lot more exciting. Not only did he stop Shinomiya from using her deadly sympathy tactic but has now stopped Shirogane's bait from working at all. After all, when colleagues ask for you to show a photo so directly...it becomes really hard to refuse!