14 ;; Eugene?¿?¿

________________________________________

┊┊┊┊┊ ⋆┊┊

┊┊┊┊┊ ⋆┊┊

┊⋆ ˚✯✩

☪︎⋆。˚┊˚✩ ┊

┊⋆。˚. ੈ ┊

⋆✩

THERE WAS A long awkward silence as Claude tried his utmost best to comprehend why Eugene, the head chairman of Workers, was casually sitting in his living room and typing something in his phone, looking as if he did not just walk inside his house-- uninvited.

Finally noticing the bewildered male standing through the doorway of his bedroom, Eugene nonchalantly stood up and began walking towards him with outstretched arms, his signature angelic smile sitting on his lips.

"Good morning, Claude. How was your sleep?" Eugene asked cheerily, hugging the said male shortly. Blinking rapidly for a few seconds, the aforementioned male finally regained his senses and rose a brow at the shorter male, "Why are you in my house?"

Eugene's smile remained the same but it did not reach his eyes anymore, all semblance of friendliness gone in an instant. "Why don't you have breakfast first before we get onto that topic, yes?"

Gently taking ahold of the latter's wrist, he pulled him towards his own dining table, steaming food already prepared, complete with utensils, beverages, and dessert. Claude doubted that it had poison, if Eugene were to poison him then it'll lead to a war between everyone against the Workers, believe him or not.

And besides, both Hui and Samuel would definitely go against him if something like that were to happen-- considering Claude and Hui have been friends for an indefinite but long amount of time, while Samuel would do absolutely anything for his beloved boyfriend.

Picking up the knife and fork from the side of his plate, Claude took a small bite from the waffles Eugene had apparently prepared for him, while the former quietly sat down and observed the owner of the house.

As always, it was awkward between the two of them, with Claude's skeptic feeling masked with a pleasant smile and Eugene's fake angelic smile. Once Claude was finished with his plate, he gingerly pushed it aside and laid his hands infront of him, intertwining his fingers together and tilting his head at the latter.

"Well?" He voiced at the other.

"You can either leave Samuel Seo or keep your mouth shut, those are your only options."

Cue Claude being taken aback by Eugene's choice of words, an agitated chuckle escaping his lips. "Didn't think you'd actually get straight to the point." He commented, averting his gaze from the bespectacled male infront of him.