07 ;; Unwanted Visitor

________________________________________

┊┊┊┊┊ ⋆┊┊          

┊┊┊┊┊ ⋆┊┊

┊⋆ ˚✯✩

☪︎⋆。˚┊˚✩ ┊                

┊⋆。˚. ੈ ┊

     ⋆✩

SEVERAL WEEKS HAS passed since the incident, everything was fairly normal in Claude's life, save for a few weird yet sweet moments with Samuel. The man has been frequently visiting him ever since, sometimes accompanied by [_____] and his boyfriend-- which Claude learned was the person Samuel was talking about the other time, the one with swords-- or Hui and his boyfriend.

Claude wondered since when did his friends and acquaintances got into relationships. From what he remembers, Hui was definitely the least person that'd be romantically interested in anyone. But whatever, he wasn't one to judge, even he is conflicted on what his judgement on love was.

Back to the topic of visitors, Claude wasn't sure why Prince had visited him-- also bringing his boyfriend along with him-- nor did he have any knowledge as to why the chairman of HNH Group personally went to his hospital room with his fiance.

Again, why were couples visiting him all the time? Not that he minded having visitors like that but it further rubbed the fact that he was still very much single-- this male is heavily oblivious at the fact that Samuel has proclaimed himself to be his boyfriend, but then again, he hadn't said anything yet to the boy-- and awaiting for any droplet of romance to splurge in his life.

Today had a little bit of a twist, one that Claude didn't expect nor like.

His mother visited him.

Now, you might be wondering why that didn't sit well with Claude. Or why are most of the parents in this universe either absent or not even fit to be a parent? Because I have daddy and mommy issues, thank you very much.

Going back to the previous topic. Claude's mother-- Jieun-- decided to pay the only son she has left that was alive a sweet visit and brought him a lovely present.

And what is that present, you might ask?

A slap to the face.

As her pale boney hand struck his face, Samuel had entered the room, immediately his rare smile turning to a frown once he witnessed what was happening.

Jieun was screaming at Claude for what seemed like hours were actually just minutes. The poor boy just sat there with a rigid look, not even sparing a glance at the newcomer and his mother.