"Of course Miss Wayne, have a good day" Her secretary said with a wide smile. 

"Thanks, Rebecca" Ashley said, making a mad dash for the elevator that would take her up to her penthouse. Ashley sighed as she waited for the elevator to come down and entered the password to take her up the tower. Ashley impatiently tapped her foot, waiting for the elevator to let her out on her floor. 

"Gar" Ashley yelled as she exited the elevator, putting her purse on the foyer table and taking off her heels, quietly groaning in relief as she did. Ashley went into the kitchen and saw Gar talking to Connor. 

"Well it was her, Kory, Rachel, and Ashley" Ashley heard Gar say. "Ashley is the one who actually figured out what you are so we try to help you as best as they could."

"What is this place?" She heard Connor ask and smiled as she walked into the kitchen. 

"Titan's Tower" Gar told him, leaning on the kitchen island.  "I guess that might sound a little weird with no context" Gar said, causing Ashley to laugh. 

"Ash" Gar said excitedly when he heard her voice. 

"It's Wayne tower technically" Ashley smiled, embracing Gar as he hugged her tightly. "I told you I would always come home if you called" She reminded him, patting his shoulder as he let go of her.  

"Anyways so, the Titans are a group of people like you, basically" Gar started to explain to him. "Heroes. I mean, you're Superman's son, right?" Gar asked him. 

"And Lex Luthor's" Connor confirmed while chewing his bite of cereal. Even after having heard Eve confirm that weeks ago, Ashley couldn't help but think of how weird that sounded out loud.

"Yeah, well, no one's perfect" Gar said awkwardly before continuing, despite the perplexed look on his face. "You saved our friend, Jason Todd and you saved Ashley. They were falling from a building, and you caught them."

"And then I got shot" Connor nodded, continuing to eat the cereal that was oddly placed in a mixing bowl.

"But then the Titans saved you, and they brought you back here" Gar explained to him happily, putting his hands on Connor's shoulder excitedly. "That's what we do. We all have powers and special abilities. We choose to help people" Gar told him. 

"Eve said it's okay for me to help people" Connor said excitedly, putting his cereal down.  "I remember that."

"Look, the important thing is you're awake now, which is good because I was on the verge of losing my mind waiting for Ashley to come home all the time" Gar said, excitement gracing his features.

"Uh, give me one minute." Gar said." There's someone I got to call."

"Sure" Connor said and Gar ran off, undoubtedly to call Ashley's father. "You know, you're really pretty" Connor said awkwardly as Gar ran off. 

"Thank you" Ashley said. The two stood, idly talking to one another before Gar ran into the room and Ashley's phone rang.

"You can take that if you want, I'll show Connor around?" Gar offered her. 

"Thanks, kid" Ashley told him, answering Jade's call.  "Hello?" Ashley answered, dreading the conversation she was soon to have. 

"I'm so glad you finally picked up after four days" Jade said exasperatedly. "Wally answers more than you do, and that's sad" Jade told her. 

"It's been hectic" Ashley sighed. "I got a seventeen-year-old that's about to go stir crazy and Kryptonian that just woke up from a coma, five businesses and a scattered team that doesn't want to look at each other anymore, and the lingering momma drama that won't seem to leave me alone no matter how many times I kill her. I'm allowed to miss a few phone calls."