Chapter 1 - What the hell? Shipgirls?

In the Modern Warship Cruiser type, Wide Putin was in hysterical shock however he quickly overcomes the shock although he isn't prepared for the next actions he is about to do.

As the Modern Warship Cruiser is still floating calmly in the sea, Wide Putin checks the Ship Types with the missile tubes around 8 on each side from the Portside and the Starboard side, in total around 16 missile tubes are facing upwards in 20°, next in the front is a 1 Main gun itself with a spherical-ish turret with Twin gun, each gun has around 130mm caliber and the turret has many ladders in every side, now going into the bigger tubes that resemble grenade launchers with total 12 barrels and the barrels were attached into a small turret that can turn the barrels 360° the turrets for the grenade launchers are in a total of 2 turrets.

After the ship's armament checkups, now he is checking the back of the ship, there is not much of a weapon instead, there is a Helicopter painted fully black, with the tail having the 2 upper wings, each wing has some red and white stripes and a text written "KA-58", the propeller itself has 2 different propellers where the upper one with 3 turbines, same with the lower one, the Heli Insignia itself is a Red Star.

It is not much he can see in the back part of the ship, so now he tries to seek the Anti Air Capabilities, there he saw 4 small tubes on each side assumed for anti-air missiles in a total of 8 tubes, 1 30mm caliber Gatling gun for CIWS each side at the bottom of the missile tubes, and a small radar attached to them, all of the mixtures of CIWS and AA missile is great for maximizing the AA defense for its ship class with all of them in a total of 8 AAM-CIWS.

Last but not least, he checks what is the missile type the Cruiser has, the missile itself has white paint on most of the body with exception of the head itself which is painted black.

"Hmmm looking at all of this ship's Characteristics, I can assume this is a Russian Slava Class Cruiser maybe Varyag I can't tell but at least they get the Pantsir-M CIWS" as Wide Putin thought about the ship

"Well maybe it's time to check the interior of the ship," Putin said as he enters the ship

Inside, there is a CIC(Combat Information Center), Kitchen, Bedrooms, Gym, Control rooms, Engine rooms, a small Library, and
Medical Center room.

Wide Putin seems astonished by the Ship's Interior, however, he has no idea how to operate such a cruiser alone without any other crew, luckily he tried to find a guide to operate a Modern Warship Cruiser class for dummies after he gets the book from the Bookshelf of the library itself, he then starts the basic principles of the ship operation itself until how to operate the cruiser alone in case of emergency.

...

It's already Night Where Wide Putin goes out from the ship into the Bridge where he saw the night with a Stars and a Full moon indicating it's already midnight.

"Well, I don't expect that time flies fast, but here I am with knowledge of the lone crew I hope soon I can find the nearest port where I need to meet a land again," Putin says as he is going inside the ship into the Bedrooms and prepares to search the nearest port he could find

As of now, Wide Putin is sleeping unaware that a plane is spying on him or maybe his new ship he will operate

"Unknown ship detected, classification is roughly a cruiser, nationality is unknown, permission to hijack?" as the radio voice reported an unknown ship they have found

"Negative, we will try to contact the ship first, if it's turned to be Hostile, sink them in the place we spot them, it's for damage reduction," another voice said replying to the message before

"Understood, marking the ship location at ***, ***, ***," the first voice said as he pinpoint the location of the unknown ship they have found before

...