Reminders:

Chloe's plane will be landing in 15 minutes! -Past Goh

Goh sat up straight in his seat and wolfed down his sandwich, washing it down with a chug of water before rushing running down the halls and doors of the terminal, eventually finding himself waiting at the correct gate, along with a group of other people waiting for their friends and family, some holding signs and posters. He stuffed his hands in his pockets, waiting impatiently.

About 15 minutes later...

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have now landed at Vermillion City, Kanto. Local time is 9:00 AM, temperature is 20 degrees Celsius or 68 degrees Fahrenheit. You may now stand up and leave the aircraft. Be sure to check your surroundings and make sure you have not left any belongings behind. Thank you for flying with us on Pidgey Airlines, we hope you have enjoyed your trip."

Chloe stood uo and placed Eevee on her shoulder, and lifted down her luggage from the overhead compartments, before joining the long line of passengers leaving the plane. She thanked the flight attendants and walked into the glass bridge connecting the plane to the airport building. She looked out the window, and saw a beautiful ocean and coastline to one side, and a tall and modern city skyline on the next. Vermillion City. She's finally home. 

"Alright Eevee, let's go."

Eevee hopped off Chloe's shoulder and walked along her as they head into the main building.

Chloe stood at the terminal along the sea of people all leaving the gate, many of them meeting up with their family and friends. The maroon haired girl looked around, hoping to find her's. Suddenly, Eevee perked up.

"Eevui!" 

"Did you see something, Eevee?" Chloe asked, looking in Eevee's direction. Then, she spotted him. Chloe can't help but smile as she ran over with Eevee, yelling "Goh! Goh! I'm here!"

Goh turned around and his blue eyes met her green eyes. He broke into a smile and waved. "Hey! Chloe! Long time no see!" Chloe stopped in front of him, panting lightly. Goh looked her up and down. "W-woah, Chloe, you changed quite a bit"

Chloe replied "Well, same can be said for you. Ash wasn't kidding when he said you took on an edgy appearance."

"Hey!"

"Just kidding!" Chloe poked Goh playfully. "I like it, they look good on you."

"O-oh, thank you Chloe. And I noticed you cut your hair shorter."

"Do you like them?"

Goh nods "Yeah, I think it suits you."

Chloe pointed at Goh's shirt. "Hey, you got some crumbs on your jacket. Were you eating before you got here?"

Goh looked down and indeed, there were several crumbs all over his clothes, likely from the sandwich he was having over. He frantically dusting them off while Chloe giggles.

"You really haven't changed, haven't you, Goh?" she asked. "Oh, and you missed a spot!" Chloe then brushes some addition crumbs off Goh's cheeks.

"H-hey!" Goh cried. "Will you stop treating me like a kid? You're embarrassing me out here! Jeez, you really haven't changed one bit."

Though shortly after those words left Goh's mouth, his expression softened. "I... I missed you Chloe. I really did."

Chloe seemed really touched. "Oh! I um... missed you too Goh. Can we go home now?"

Goh smiles and nods. "Certainly. I'm sure the Professor and my Pokemon would love to see you. Let's go!" Goh walked towards the exit, and Chloe followed closely behind.

Suddenly, a thought crossed Chloe's mind. She looked at her hand, then she looked at Goh's, swinging back and forth as he walked. Instinctively, Chloe reached out and held Goh's hand. She felt her face getting red and warm. Goh turned around, looking a little confused. 

"Um, Chloe, what are you doing?"

"O-oh! I just wanted to hold your hand as we walk, you know?" she replied, her cheeks becoming a bit more red.

Goh shrugged. "Sure thing. Come on then!" He started walking a little faster, with Chloe still clinging on, as the two friends exited the airport and into the bustling city outside.

 Come on then!" He started walking a little faster, with Chloe still clinging on, as the two friends exited the airport and into the bustling city outside

(Here they are! Art by Cheruyuu!)

The End

___________________________________________

AN: See? I told you guys my next one shot will be based on the anime. Well, hope you all enjoyed it. Until next time, StrangeFryingPan out!