It felt different with him. To know that he is looking for me was also something that shocked me. I would expect Giovanni to do all the dirty work but I guess I'm not important. But honestly, should I even be surprised?

"So I have heard from my uncle that you are going back to Italy?" Mikhail ask.

I nod as I face him.
"Yes, it's time for me to go. Russia has been lovely and I will certainly miss it".

He looks at me up and down before he steps closer to me.
"Is that the only thing you will miss?".

I lose my breath as he ask.

"I will miss.. you of course" I say with a smirk.

He grabs my waist tightly and puts his mouth to my ear, whispering.
"You better".

His eyes lands back on mine and I admire his eyes. I then lose my focus to his jaw then his lips. The lips that I can't seem to get myself away from.

I immediately pull him down to me and kiss him. I don't hesitate as I go for what I want and need. I feel the symphony of our lips touching and his hands holds me up in his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck not taking a second to breathe as his tongue goes into my mouth. I moan into his kiss as he moves us upstairs to my room.

He kicks the door open and I was immediately dropped on the bed. I guess this is our way saying goodbye to each other. Could this actually be the time I lose the innocence I so claimed so many times that I would keep?

He locks the door behind him. I sit up on the bed just admiring his body before he smirks at me. He pulls off his shirt and my eyes immediately goes to his muscles and his abs. I bite my lip shyly as he walks over to me.

He leans down as his lips goes back on me. I keep kissing him and I blush as his hands goes between my legs opening them up for him. He pulls down my leggings and his eyes goes wide as he realizes I had no panties on underneath. He looks up at me with a darkness in his eyes but I know it meant he liked what he saw.

His hands slide up my thighs and keeps going up. I gasp as I feel his fingers immediately in me. I grip the bed sheet tightly as I moan.

He covers my mouth quickly with his other hand.

"Can't be too loud princess" he says.

I nod and he kisses my neck as his fingers thrust into me harder and faster. I bite on my lip to stifle my moans.

I feel myself release all over his fingers as he keep fingering me. He smirks as he lays me down and comes between my legs. He kisses my neck gently, he yanks my sports bra off and kisses on my breasts as well. I close my eyes as I enjoy the sensation of how gentle he is.

Before I knew it, I felt him go inside me gently and I could hardly hold back my moan. I scream a bit because I never felt anything as good as it is before. He covers my mouth by kissing me. And I moan into every kiss and every thrust.

I feel myself succumb to the pleasure and the ecstasy that I could ever remember where I was. It was amazing and just something I never knew I could enjoy.

It was the best goodbye I could get.

~~~~~~
As I pack up my last bag, I get a text from Julio.
"I'm on my so let's go, meet you at the port".

I take a deep breath. I grab my last bag and I head downstairs. Mikhail was helping me load it into his car and I step out of the apartment I rented. I look around the small place as I remember the first day I moved in.

My Russian was ok but I was very much not used to the cold winds. I spent late nights bettering my Russian with a fireplace warming up the cold air.

I will never forget it. Giovanni is the reason why I left and went to Russia so in a way I thank him for that.

I close the door behind me and I lock it up. I leave behind the key and I see Mikhail leaning against the car.

"Ready?" He ask.

I nod.
I put in my last bag and we get into the car. We were pretty quiet during the ride because we knew this might be our last time seeing each other.

As we get to the port, I see the ship I came on when I first arrived and I knew this was it. I see Julio standing waiting for me. His head turns to the car as we pull up and park.

I come out of the car and I go up to him. I smile.
"Thank you Julio, this means so much to me".

He nods.
"Mr. Rizzo is a good ally of mine so of course I would help you".

Mikhail steps out and he watches me. I go back to the car as I grab my belongings and some guy took my things onto the ship. Julio walks back on which left me alone with Mikhail.

I go back to him and he looks down at me.

"It was nice knowing you these past 2 years Vivian Marino" he says.

I nod.
"And you as well. I appreciate everything you and Dimitri has done for me. I will never forget you both".

He smirks and comes closer to me. He looks into my eyes and I start to get nervous. His presence always made me nervous, I don't know why but it did.

"And I will never forget you, you gave me one of the best nights in my life" he says.

He kisses me and holds my waist. I kiss him back and in that moment I knew his kisses would be something I will miss and love. But I don't regret any moment we spent together.

We say our byes and I walk into the ship. I walk in and I look around for Julio.

I see him at the bar and I sit down next to him.

"So this is what I want to know and you don't have to lie. What's the fascination with Spain?" I ask as I sip the drink the bartender gives me.

He turns his head to me and chuckles.
"So demanding".

"I have this younger sister, one that I need to take care. My biological family and I have been having issues so my sister and I are heading there".

I choke.
"Your sister?".

He nods as I hear heels coming closer as it slaps the floor. I see this woman walk up to us and she has elegance with how she walks so flawlessly. She looks a bit like Julio, they must be actual siblings.

"Vivian meet Esme, Esme meet Vivian Marino" Julio greets.

She puts her hand out and I take it, shaking it.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Marino. I have heard some things about you".

I smile.
"Well I wish I knew about you but at least one of us knew something".

She smiles and sits down with us.

"So as my dear brother said before we are heading to Barcelona to basically straighten things out. Hopefully everything will play out in our end".

I nod.
"Good luck to you both on that".

She nods as Julio drinks his whiskey.

I feel the ship moving and I knew we were on our way. This will be a long trip.