Part . 7 🫱🏾‍🫲🏽🥰

YONNA POV .                                                            All I know is I dosed off I woke up in a mysterious but pretty n persecution room I don't remember a lot but that's fine , I woke up to the hint a breeze and sweet smell of breakfast. OH SHOOT BREAKFAST i then remembered where I was I was at niques btw guys niques new name is RAY(RAYA) I was at rays the sweet successful girl I met last night due too my my bad I actually liked ray I just played hard too get . But I wanna settle and go a little softer on her . As I tossed myself out of but successfully I look down at my clothes and I wasn't in my unusual clothes it was more of basketball shorts and a t shirt but since I'm thick the storts looked tight , I walked towards the sweet smell, and I caught ray over the stove I walked up behind her and tugged her waste since she was tall she didn't jump surprisingly she smiled 😁 . I could tell became of her dimples. "Look at uu smiling n shi" I said peacefully but quite enough for her to hear she giggled n turned around swiftly sat me on the counter and stared in my eyes as her hips sat between my soft legs . I folded and sat my head on her left shoulder and kissed her neck after , I kept my head on her shoulder and snuggled her she folded too it was obvious she picked me up around her waste and carried me too the stove with her as I sat on her hips watching her cook I somehow got comfortable and dosed off I was very tired still , that's gonna be my wife fasho I love this girl . 🥰♥️.                VERY SHORT CHAPTER !!!!!