The after party . 😵‍💫

Yonna's POV :                                                               So basically Liyah had ran off wit someone so it was just me and unique which I had no problems with it was just that it was awkward and silent till she broke the silence by saying "you look pretty" I said thanks and I got silent again so I said "you too" I really didn't want to be there and I think you could tell because she asked if I want too leave and go somewhere btw nique brought her bsf so I texted Liyah and told her what was up as me and nique where heading out the club this girl stopped us n was flirting wit nique, nique didn't care too flirt bacc she just kept a blank expression the girl was flirting hard too like I wasn't right there next too her nique looked at me and I looked bacc she could tell that I was annoyed, "nah I'm good I gotta girl" nique said ,  I blushed and hid my face n the girl rolled her eyes walking off try move her hips but she had no ass . Nique looked and busted out laughing. Like girl was dying I rolled my eyes and walked too her car .                                                      Niques POV : after that girl pulled that of I was dying but I don't think yonna seen that funny so she left out the door before me . I followed her too my car not knowing Howw she knew which one was mines but I dusted it off I had some where we could go so I drove out yonna wasn't talking just looking out the window .