Getting Ready for Dinner Pt. 3

"We're here everyone" Sylveon chirp to get the other Eeveelutions attention while tightening her tail more around Vaporeon tail.

"Finally you two arrived and what's this about you smooching my son cheek" Espeon ask looking at Sylveon with a glare in her eyes.

"Just a simple kiss on the cheek, he's so fuzzy and cute"

Looking over at Eevee across the table she saw him burying his face into his mother chest while pretending not to see Sylveon.

"Well it's getting very annoying" Espeon growl a little only for Glaceon to gently stroke her cheek and give her a hug which she returns.

As that's happening Vaporeon starts to go over to the other side of the table where Jolteon and Flareon are playing on some game pad, that they had brought with them on their vacation, but is pull away by Sylveon as she brings him to two empty seats in the middle of the table.

"Come on Vappy, sit down and talk to me, Flareon and Jolteon can wait till tomorrow while you and I get to spend time together" the fairy Eeveelution said keeping their tails wrapped together as she takes a seat pulling Vaporeon into the seat next too hers.

"But don't you wanna talk to Espeon and Glaceon" he said when pull into the seat next to Sylveons

Looking over, she saw Glaceon and Espeon nuzzling each other while Eevee is keeping his face buried into his mother fur so he wouldn't look at Sylveon.

"Meh they're fine," Sylveon said looking back at Vaporeon and scoots her chair closer to his "so tell me, did you like staring at me on the couch" she whisper to him nudging him too.

His cheeks turns abit red while looking at her, his eyes slowly starts to move again down to her hips and it allows Sylveon to sway her hips in front of him including her butt to.

"Y-Yes" he simply said

Her paws wrap around his neck pulling his head closer to hers giving him a kiss on the nose as she looks into his eyes.

"After dinner, would you like to hangout together with me?" She whisper to Vaporeon in his ear making him nod his head as she rubs the side of his head with a paw giving a smile "good boy"

As his cheeks turn scarlet red he tried to move his head back but Sylveon kept his head closer to hers as she stared into his eyes keeping her paws around his neck.

"C-can you l-let go of my head please Sylveon?"

"Not yet"

His ears fold back abit since this position definitely embarrassed him a little as their friends are in the room minding their own business and not seeing what's happening to him.

Except Eevee who happen to notice it.

"Vaporeon what's Sylveon doing to your head?" He ask out loud which got the other Eeveelutions attention.

A small whimper escape his lips hoping Eevee wouldn't have notice that.

Flareon looks up at the fairy and water Eeveelutions seeing what's going as does Jolteon and they're surprised to see Sylveon ribbon feelers move around Vaporeon paws which are put around the fairy Eeveelution back.

"I-I don't know e-Eevee but maybe y-you could help me get free of the ribbon monster" Vaporeon replied while looking over at Espeon who doesn't appear to be interested in helping him.

"No" Eevee said burying his face into his mother chest.

"Please?"

"No"

"Glaceon?"

"Your fine Vaporeon, just hug Sylveon"

"Traitor, Flareon you gonna help me outta here?" He pleads for help