Kisses

(Based on the pure fact I've never been drunk before, this is satire and humorized 😌 )

It was dark out and dark within. 

Few lights stood to break through the black paint drenching the Pizzaplex, a swirl of night and shadow. Little noise was made. Each room and door was secularly locked and silent. It was a perfect balance of content and sinister air. There was nothing to disturb it.

Until;

"OH YEAH LETS FUCKING GO BABY!" 

In spun a limping figure, staggering and half collapsed onto the floor. It would've been quite the sight, if there was anyone to see it. Slurring and sliding around like a weirdly drunken slither.io snake, the shape continued inside, shouting out random nonsense to the world as if they had an entire audience at their powerful fingertips. 

"Now let's go face this son of a bitch and show him WHAT WE'RE MADE OF!" Was their current favorite catchphrase, as they repeated this several times, flourishing their hand theatrically towards the roof. 

This sad form of a human, if you haven't already gathered, is you. And for fuck's sake, don't ever get as sick as you are right now ever again (Really, though; I care about you babies <3). 

"I can beat anyone up, ANYONE!" You shouted, throwing horrendously bad punches out in front of your chest. "That moony crater-head bitch betta be SHAKING IN HIS BOOTS, HUZZAH!" You broke to your knees and laughed somewhat manically, tears of- what exactly?- sliding down your throat. 

Another obvious fact; you've never been this drunk before. So you sure as hell don't know how to deal with.

"MOOOOONNNYYYYYY," you screeched, voice shrill. "You scared or sometin'? Little pussy ass." No one replied, but you remained unfazed as you continued onwards. "HELLLLL YEAH! I'M HOT AS SHIT RIGHT NOW."

This loud persona carried you through the pizzaplex, in a daze towards the Daycare. With clumsy hands you shoved the key in the keyhole, twisting and turning it with breathy frustration. Finaly it gave, and kicking it in, victourious, you threw your hair back and put your tongue in your check with atitude.

"So he's hiding..." you concluded softly, taking a step. "A pussy after all. It's a shame, I thought better of him."

(He was not, in fact, hiding, rather watching you beadily from the ceiling above).

"Mooooony," you called softly, taking another step with surprisingly light footing for your state. "I'm heeerreeee, you wanted to seee meee." Your voice echoed frighteningly, and it would have reminded you of some strange child you'd seen singing in the streets, but you were too intoxicated for things to frighten you. Hell, this was the most confident you'd ever been, and it showed as you sauntered across the floor, one arm before the other.

'Where is this son of a bitch?' You wondered drearily as you lazily searched the place. Maybe he'd spooked, like a cat. You laughed loudly at the insane image of Moon hissing and sprinting away in your head. Funny. Everything was funny. Even the maybe-death looming above your head. 

Moon, however, had not spooked. He was sitting in a sort of pounce position, entirely absorbed with curiosity at your movement. As being a Daycare attendant, he'd never seen someone drunk before, and he almost forgot his purpose while he watched you make finger guns and flirty gestures at a ballon with a smiley face. 

"FINE!" You suddenly shouted. "Guesss Imma leave now. Bye bitches!" Twirling dramatically on the spot, you began to sashay towards the door, empty red cup in hand.