Ch.4 [The OP attack against demons]

.
.
.

In the Mist Void, where Two Otsutsuki Beings. One Being Altair Otsutsuki and The Other would Be Momoshiki Otsutsuki as well.

Altair subconsciously reaches for his Katana as Momoshiki noticed this. "If you think I have anything to talk about, Otsutsuki... Then You be mistaken... It's either attack or leave me be..." He threaten the Otsutsuki with an Cold Authority Voice.

Momoshiki just grins as He chuckles loudly before looking at Altair. "Oh well, if that's how's it going to be..."

Altair immediately flew past Momoshiki and Kicked His Back Deeply hard sending the Otsutsuki 20 milies away from him.

Altair summon 9,000 Shadow Clones around Him Before they all started to Use Fire Style Rasengan and Charge at Momoshiki. Altair and His Shadow Clones entered [Sage Body], [Dragon Sage Mode], [Sage Of the Six Paths Mode],

They all attacked Momoshiki in One Swip and It's causes Fire Shockwaves through out the Misty Void.

The Result leaves in an Wounded blooded Weaken Bruised to near death Momoshiki who coughs up before Gaining an fearful expression. ".....Y-yes...you are worthy...." The Otsutsuki expression turned serious "... Before I should go... Be warn.. whatever worlds you may go... You may run into the Rest of The Otsutsuki Clan.. especially in here...Beware Of the Main Family... We shall meet again... Lord Altair..." Momoshiki says as He disappeared from the Misty Void.

Altair eyes snapped Open as He was back in his room while breathing heavily then turn to stare out of the Window. 'The Otsutsuki . . . '
.

.
The Next Day, Altair had been standing on His Compound Roof. He sighs to himself. 'I know I would meet the Other Otsutsuki's But Momoshiki?.. that's a Big Effect change then...'

'Have I been getting Cocky?... Arrogant?! Fuck! I ain't Bakugo! I need to focus more then...'

Altair sighs to himself as He observed the View in front of him with an troubled expression on his face.

'I must prepare for The Otsutsuki... Kaguya had the Right Motivation to Fight Them... But The Wrong Course as well... Because I don't know How Effective are The White Zetsu in battle against Otsutsuki's...'

Altair Open His System and Went To 'Store'.
.

---[Store]---

[-Abilities-]
-[Weather/Seasons Control] Cost: 300 Points
-Note: Controls the Weather and The Seasons as Well, Like Rain, Snow, Hurricanes, Blizzards, Storms, SnowStorm,

-[Liarse Freese] Cost: 590 points

-[Demon's Pain] Cost: 400 Points
Note: Any Demon of Any Kind Touch your skin will feel The Worst Terrible Horrific Unimaginable Pain of Torture that Makes Torture itself child play, For It would cause them to beg for death. This Can be Deactivatie or Activated By the User itself.

-[The Animal King!] Cost: 400 Points
Note: All Animals, Creatures and Monsters Will Obey Your every Command! With their Undying Loyalty! Any Higher Being that's has control over them will Lose Their Authority Over them!

-[Mind Protection!] Cost: 200 Points!
Note: Keep anyone from Reading, Controlling, Or Even Altering His Mind and His memories as well.

-[The Otsutsuki Fox Mode!] Cost: 1000 points!
Note: Like The Susanoo and The Tailed Beasts with their Modes! You can Take The Giant Form Of You with an Deadly Appearance! And You can also take the form of An Silver Giant Fox with The Tails that's represented your Chakra! Also Why Fox? Because of Being next to The Heavily Influenced of Kurama Presence! For a long period of time!.