Ch.2 [Years]

[Purchases accepted!]

-Eagle Vision!: Bonus allows Bykugan to reach and see more far great distances!

-Elemental Bending!: saves Up Chakra!

-Star Chakra: Able to Absorb the Energy of the Sun and turn it into Star Chakra! Three times powerful then regular chakra!.

-Alchemy!: Able to do anything like The Alchemists can In the FMAB World! Also able to create Artificial Humans Known as True Homunculus! Note: The Seven Sins and The Dwarf of the Flask aren't true Homunculus but are called Stone Homunculus since they are depending on Philosopher Stones!.

-Creation: Allows The Creation Of Things To Be Unlimited. The Ability Even creates Spirits and Demons such as Elemental Demons and Spirits.

-Shape Shifts: Changes Appearance and Such. Saves Chakra.

-All Seeing-Eye: Allows User to see Invisible Attacks and Objects as well.

-Digi-Trans-dimensions: allows the Rinnegan to travel into Digital Worlds as well.

-Ultra-Anti Magic: Blocks any Magical Attacks and Effects.

'Well I think that's everything for now, better safe and sorry especially the last one,.I Might end up in an magical world if I leave this world especially...'

It was Night, as Altair meditated on the portch Until suddenly he senses 6 demons charging towards him. Altair eyes open up to reveals the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan at them.

The Six Wild Demons froze until after not even a second later they were screaming in pain and agony not long before passing out. Altair took out his Nichin Katana and Sliced The Heads Off from their shoulders.

Altair prays for their souls to find peace in the afterlife as He watched their bodies disappeared.

....

Muzan Screams In fright especially receiving the memories of the recently deceased Demons. His red eyes were traumatized for in the memories were an Certain Old Demon Slayer.

Muzan tries to reassure himself that's it's wasn't real. But it can't be explain on how or why there were memories of HIM in them. His shadowy expression covers his whole face as The Moon shines bright tonight.

....

Yoriichi stand before Altair who apparently had an surprise for him. "...." He didn't say anything as His Poker face didn't reveal any Emotions.

"Yoriichi, I believe I wanted to give you your happiness back... So..." Altair trails off as He stand to the side for the door to open to regal Uta who's alive and Healthy.

Yoriichi frozed at the spot as He stared at Uta with wide eyes while Uta leaking out tears of happiness to see her husband again, she hurriedly hugs him softly and For Once, Altair saw a emotion from The Slayer face... Joy.

He left the newly reunited couple to themselves as He standed outside, on guard for any intruders nearby especially.

After a few while mommets, Yoriichi came out with Uta following behind. The Slayer bows his head in front of Altair as Yoriichi voice was hoarsly as He says, "Thank you...."

Altair nodded as He was about to reply Until Yoriichi continue speaking. "I pledge on my life to serve you Otsutsuki-Sama..." Uta Bows her head as well before trying to stop a giggle at Altair's Reaction to Yoriichi answer.

Altair was in shock as His eyes twitches because of this. He was about to tell the warrior to not Do that Untill Yoriichi interrupted him again.

"My wife and I would like to join your Clan as well..." Yoriichi bluntly stated emotionlessly as Altair turned white as his skin before fainting on the spot.