✾𝟭𝟭𝟵✾

Start from the beginning

"Wow! It must've been amazing, isn't it?" Y/n asked. "Yeah! I felt amazing!" Mitsuri exclaimed brightly. Y/n simply nodded in silence. "So-- are you dating anyone, Mitsuri?" Y/n asked silently. "No, not yet," Mitsuri grinned. "I'm just waiting till he confesses," Mitsuri chirped. "He?" Y/n tilted her head. "You have a crush?" Y/n asked. "Well--" Mitsuri said with a hint of flusteredness present in her voice. "In fact, I think I do," Mitsuri said with an embarrassing blush on her face.  

"It's that Serpent Guy, isn't it?" Y/n asked curiously. "Yeah," Mitsuri squealed. "He's just so strong and so kind, he's adorable!" She exclaimed while squirming in the pool. Y/n smiled kindly at her. "I hope you'll get together with him one day, Mitsuri," Y/n said brightly. "KYA! You're so kind, Y/n-chan!" Mitsuri exclaimed. "I hope your relationship with Tanjiro will be amazing!" Mitsuri exclaimed. "Thank you, I appreciate it," Y/n smiled softly with a small blush at the thought of being a married couple with Tanjiro. 

"Thank you very much!" a voice rang as an echo as Y/n perked up immediately. It sounded like Tanjiro. Mitsuri was appalled at first before she stood up from the pool. "I heard words of thanks echoing. Has someone arrived? That gets me kind of excited!" she exclaimed. "I think that's Tanjiro," Y/n said with sparkling eyes. "We should get going now! Let's head for dinner!" Mitsuri chirped happily. Y/n beamed at her. "Sure! I'm craving for some ramen!" Y/n said. Mitsuri nodded excitedly. "I love ramen!" she said. 

✿ 

The two girls wore a flower patterned kimono and Y/n wore her haori, as she made her way through the hot springs, she went through the forest along with Mitsuri beside her. Y/n noticed a familiar figure. "Hey! Hey!" Mitsuri exclaimed brightly as she went over to the figure and waved. "Hello! I'm Kanroji Mitsuri! Are you going to the hot springs? What's your name?" she asked brightly. The figure just blinked before passing by the pink-haired girl, bumping his shoulders with hers before Y/n noticed the figure as Genya. 

"Hello Genya, we meet again," Y/n chirped brightly as Genya nodded. "Pleasure to meet you again, Y/n," Genya said before sauntering away. Mitsuri sniffled before she burst out tears, running away dramatically. Y/n blinked with dotted eyes. "Mitsuri-san!" Y/n exclaimed as she quickly ran after the Love Hashira. 

"Ohh! It's Tanjiro!" Mitsuri exclaimed loudly from the distance as Y/n made her way slowly towards them to see Mitsuri crying loudly at the presence of Tanjiro. "Listen! Listen!" Mitsuri cried. "Be careful!" Tanjiro exclaimed. "He ignored me! I said Hello, but he ignored me!" Mitsuri sobbed. "Who did?" Tanjiro asked. 

"I don't know! I asked his name but he ignored me!" Mitsuri wailed. "Isn't that mean? I'm a hashira!" Mitsuri exclaimed. Y/n stood silently behind her with dotted eyes, not knowing what to do, so she silently stared at Tanjiro. "The calm I got from soaking is completely shattered!" Mitsuri exclaimed as she clung on to Y/n, sobbing into her skirt as Y/n still stared at Tanjiro with dotted eyes, not knowing what to do.  'Do something!' Y/n thought with nervous sweat making its way down form her forehead. 

'I got this,' Tanjiro thought before he smiled at her. "Well, supper will be ready soon, I hear that'll be rice with matsutake mushrooms," Tanjiro said brightly as he glanced at Mitsuri, then stared at Y/n with a reassuring smile. "Whoa?! Really?" Mitsuri lifted her head up from Y/n's now soaked skirt and beamed at Tanjiro. "Excuse me Tanjiro! I'll be having a dinner hangout with your beloved Y/n!" she exclaimed as she snatched Y/n's arm and walked away happily. Singing out a tune. 

✿ 

Y/n blinked at the girl who had just eaten 35 bowls of food and 8 plates of dishes. Tanjiro sat next to her and blinked. "Impressive," Tanjiro exclaimed brightly. "I'm gonna eat a lot oand get strong too!" Tanjiro exclaimed. "Really? But I didn't eat that much," Mitsuri said.