my Idioticness

Ok I made a Decision....

I'm Rewritting this Fucking book

Because of my fucking brain I couldn't think of anything involve action

Only ANGST

I'm going to rewrite this on another book.

The Characters are still the same. Cale is the Gods' child with his Spirit Guardians

The only difference is that there no Major Enemies like White Star

I am very sorry so Please bare with me 😓

So have this Draft of the next Chapter that I WAS to post as an Apology

____

Chapter 3: How is it Possible?

When Eruhaben and Raon Came to the Elven Village where the World Tree Resides. They weren't faze when the Elves came to Worship and Kneeled before the Two Dragons.

But what Eruhaben was Confused about is the way the Elves looked so Anxious.

"Is something wrong?" Eruhaben questioned raising an eyebrow.

"A-Ah! There-There is Nothing Wrong Dragon-nim!" An Elf Eclaimed but the way his Eyes Shake in anxiety and Fear made Eruhaben Think Otherwise.

-Gramps, something is Wrong..

Raon told his Grampa telepathically. Obviously nervouse.

-I sense a Divine Energy.

Eruhaben Blinked. Now that the Little Dragon mentioned it, He felt a Holy Presence in the Elf Village. It's faint but Powerful.

It's like a God had come.

"Who else is here Before us?" Eruhaben questioned Seriously and the Elves quickly answered.

"A Human!"

"No! He's not a Human! He Smells too holy to be a Human Nor a Saint!"

"Don't forget that there's a scent of Nature on him! A Powerful one at that!"

Eruhaben narrowed his eyes. There is only one Conclusion.

The Child of the Gods' is Here?

"Where is he?" Eruhaben Questioned.

"H-He's With the World Tree, Dragon-Nim."

Eruhaben started to walked to that direction.

- Goldie Gramps! Is it the person The Bastard Gods' Talked about?

Raon questioned, following Eruhaben.

"It might be." Eruhaben answered.

Sniff! Sniff!

"Hm?" Raon had a Confuse look on his face as he sniff the Air. "I smell something familiar..."

Eruhaben furrowed his eyebrows. He could also smell the scent of Nature. Just from that faint Scent that he can tell it was Powerful. Powerful than Cale's.

Then that Divine Scent.

"Tsk."

If this 'Child' is anything like a God, It will be a huge Problem.

After all. The Hero's Party Hated the Gods after What Happened.

They Reached the World Tree.

"...Goldie Gramps." Raon called. His Voice seemed to be anxious. "Why do I smell Human?"

Eruhaben turned to the Little Dragon. He looked anxious, his Blue Crystal were shaking.

Eruhaben wasted no time and Entered the forest to the Desired Location. Raon Followed behind. He could smell it.

The smell that he was all too familiar with.

Eruhaben gritted his teeth. Gold Dust started to form in his body. Are the Gods trying to mess with them!? If he Thinks this Child took a Form of who he think it is, He Would Destroy all The Gods!

They stopped at the Green Opening.

There by the World Tree is a Person in a White with Gold linings Cloak. The Elf Priestess, Adite, was a Feet away from him.

The Man was talking to the World Tree.

- G-Gramps, W-Why does he smell like Human..?

I Don't Know..

Eruhaben had to keep it calm. Who knows what this Child could do.

"D-Dragon-Nims!" Adite finally noticed the Two. She smiled brightly at their Arrival.

But Eruhaben wasn't looking at her, His eyes were directly at the Man.

The Said Person turned his body to look at the Said Dragons.

Eruhaben felt his Heart skipped a Bit. His Eyes shook.

Those Familiar Red-Brown eyes, Those Blood Red Strands of Hair and The Soft Pale skin.

This Description is only for One Person. And That Person is the one he treasured the most.

Eruhaben Cursed the Gods.