1

Chapter 1: Who's The Gods' Favourite Child?

"World Tree-Nim? What's wrong?" The Elf Priestess questioned worriedly as the leaves of the World Tree shook.

'Oh...Such Chaos..'

She seemed rather Terrified of she predicted. It never had been this bad before and seeing it now made her worry for the future.

'I'm Worried...'

A New Enemy is Aproaching.

She's worried for the World.

But Fortunately, She saw Something else in the Future, A Hero. A Man who will lead and bring them Victory once Again.

The Child of the Gods.

~{}~

The Man Shivered as he Looked around worriedly. Why did he suddenly felt cold? It's in the Middle of Spring!

"My Liege, Are you Alright?" The Brown haired women beside him questioned, eyes filled with worry upon witnessing his Liege's Shudder.

"I'm Fine." The Man answered. "I suddenly felt Cold all of the Sudden."

"Then I'll Warm you up, Master!" The Firey Redhead exclaimed from behind with a Wide grin on his Lips.

"No need to do that." The Man told him. "And Didn't I tell you to just call me by my Name?"

"Are you sure you're Ok?" The Silverhaired Women that dressed like a priestess looked over at the Man with Worried eyes.

"Yes." The Man repeated. "You can ask Crybaby to check me, I'll still be fine."

"H-He's Alright!" The Black headed Man, known as Crybaby, called out. "it's just that he felt Cold."

"Then Let's get you to a Shade and a Warm blanket." The Tallest of the Group, grabbed The Man's Shoulders and Guide him to the tree. "Crazy Kid could get you some fruits."

"Yes! A Lot of them!" The White Haired Women, Known now as Crazy Kid, shouted enthuseactilly.

"Oh! I want to help!" The SilverHaired Women exclaimed.

"Thanks." Muttered the Man as he sat down on the ground and leaned on the tree. He Let out a Sigh. "I Hope we can Stay here Forever."

"That way You will be Safe, Master-Nim." The Tall Man told him.

"And We'll be here to protect you!" Said the Brown-Haired Women.

The Man Gave a small smile. "I told you again, Call me By My Name Everyone."

They all Smiled At their Blood Redheaded Leige before Exclaiming. "Yes Cale!"

"Soon We'll go out the World to defeat this Enemy the Gods' Forsee." The Redhead, Cale, Said. "And After We can Live as much as we want."

"Yes!" The Firey Red Head Shouted. "Destruction!! Turn the Land into Fire!!!"

"Let's XXXX them up!! XXX Destroy them all!!" Crazy Kid Shouted along.

The Tall Man Shook his head, Crybaby Chuckled, the Brown Haired Women sweatdropped While The Silverhaired Women had Given Cale Fruits without them noticing her Gone.

As Cale Ate The Grapes, He watched two of his Guardians started to Fight with Red Lightning and Water. He Let out a Content Sigh. He Wondered if they could stay this way, Oblivious to the World, Content with each other and a Peaceful Life.

Cale's eyes turned clouded. Unfortunately, There's Great Danger up ahead. Peace Won't Last long. But Nonetheless..

Let's just Enjoy it while we can before we go into the Battlefield. Cale Thought and looked over to see the his Two Guardians now Battered and Bruise.

Cale shook his head. "Glutton, Could you stop them?" Cale said, turning to his Silver Shield Guardian.

The Said Guardian, Glutton, Nodded as he swalled his bite of an Apple. She Raised her Hand that started to Glow White towards the Group.

Bright light seperated the two Chaos Making Maniacs. Before it formed itself into a Silver Shield with White Wings. "That's Enough." Cale Called out, all of them looked at their Leige. "Come eat."

"You Heard Cale, Go on." The Tall Man said, pushing the Firey Redhead to the Tree at the same time, The Brownhaired Women Dragged the Crazy Kidto the Spot.

They sat down as they ate. The Wounds on the Two were completely Gone in a Less than A Minute.

Cale Smiled at the Voices of his Guardians as the Wind went pass them. Their Voices field the Grenery Area, Laughter and Chatter.

But to an Outsider's Perspective, It's quiet as a Ghost with only a RedHeaded Man siting on the Tree eating his Fruits.