2

Chapter 2: Message

It Has been Five years since The War of White Star.

Five years since Peace Reign on the Continent.

Five Years since our Beloved Hero Passed away.

Cale Henituse. The Hero of Both Western and Eastern Continent.

Even though there are other Heroes who took part, Cale Henituse is the one who end all the Wars and Gave Peace for Everyone.

Cale Henituse is the one who Sacrfice Himself to Kill White Star.

People Will see him as a Hero, But some see Him as Home.

The Heroes Continued to Reign over Roan in Super Rock Villa. The Crown Prince- Now King of Roan Empire, Alberu Crossman took the Throne to Maintain the Peace ,that his Sworn Brother Promised, to continue for Years.

Even Though it seemed like a Win for others, It was a Total Loss for them.

They Lost a Home.

They Lost the one thing that they Wished to be with for the rest of their Lives.

The Lost Their Saviour who Selflessly saved more people from Darkness.

They Wished, Oh so Wished, They could see them again.

But Unknown to them, They will see him very soon.

~{}~

Red Roses were Placed on the front of the Tomb, The Black Dragon Hoover around the Coffin before gently sitting down on the coffin itself.

"Human..." The Child Called. "I became More Stronger today." The Child, Raon Miru, Now Eleven Years Old, Has now been a Great and Mighty Dragon.

After the Death of his Guardian, He had Almost Destroyed the Land if not for Choi Han and Eruhaben's Interferance. They are sad and Devestated as well but destroying things will not make it better.

But through the Process of Grief and accepting Comfort for one another, they had moved on to live a Life that their Home had wanted. A peaceful Life.

Now Raon Had been continueing His Studies and build strangth and promise himself to protect his Family in the Place of his Guardian.

"I Learned how to turn into my Human Form, Human!" Raon Exclaimed. Blue Man started to form around him. "Here! Let me show you!" The Dragon jumped off the coffin to the ground as he transformed into an Eleven-Year Old Child with Black Hair and Blue crystal eyes.

"Do you like it!?" Raon Exclaimed with a big Grin. "Nothing Like the Great and Mighty Raon Miru couldn't handle!" He didn't recieve a response but he didn't expect one. (But deep in his heart he wanted to hear the redhead's praise and gave a pat on the head.)

"With this I can go around town not being invisible with my Siblings!" Raon Exlcaimed. He stared at the Coffin for a bit before slowly putting his Human hand on the top. "....I miss you, Human." He Whispered.

He Had never Fully Moved on -Like the others- from the death of his Guardian. He is the one who saved him from that Cell and took him Places that he never thought to see. Discover new things that he enjoyed.