chapter 8

" chotey my child this isn't a dream I'm really here I'm back to my family for good" Ratna said with cupped his face .

Arnav was in shock ,  out of nowhere his "Ma'a"  was right here in his house like nothing even happen , like  she hadn't choose to shop herself right before him  not at all thinking of  them  and forcing to make that selfish promise . If she thinks she I can have the  same respect and love  I had for her in the past she is really a fool.

"Msr Mallik  can you please  drop this drama and explain where were you all this years ?"
Silence spread in the room . All the members of RM were too shocked  with the words of Arnav . They can't believe that he is not overwhelm by the return of his mother. "
" Chote , how can you talk so rudely with me? Is this the upbringing I give you? "
" Chotey it's the way to talk to mumma ? " Said Anjali

" Stop it  the two of you ,if you think I will just accept Msr Mallik like nothing happens in the past you are wrong "
" Chotey the past is the past the only thing that matters is that our mother is still alive and she here with ours " said Anjali .
" Exactly how can she be alive  all the long and never came to us all  this years "
"Chote  , I now you are angry but believe me  I didn't return to you all by choice . After I shoot myself  when I opened my eyes I was in hospital surrounding by many machines I was unable to speak then . From what the doctor told me I was in coma for ten years . I go through many therapy to be able to speak and walk like before . Chotey if it was not for the goodness of Kapoor family I will be dead by now  and it was Sheetal their daughter who took particularly good care of you mother chote  . The eyes of Ratna twinkles when she spoke about Sheetal with was noticed by  Nani .

" This doesn't change the fact that you had chosen your love for that excuse of husband over your love for your children . You hadn't thought of what we will gone through   . I agreed he decieve you , you were broken but that don't mind you could not think one instant of your children  . Now listen to me clearly  I wouldn't throw you out of this house just because I don't have time to do family drama with the members of your family but let me warm you , you don't have any right on me or in my life it's clear??"

Without another word he go to his room  living a confuse family behind. They didn't thought that arnav can  get such a reaction . They all have  made arrangements for a party to celebrate the return of Ratna but seems like it can't take place  in RM with the approval of  Arnav. 

A while later in Nani room

" Maa I you sure that Arnav didn't know the truth. The way he spoke to me  make me think he hate me ."
" Ratna you don't have to  worry arnav don't know the truth and he just angry with you he will come around soon  "
" Maa it true that chotey is not my child by blood but I love like my own , I don't want to give my place of mother in his life to anyone . Maa please you have to help me and anju to be the center of his life because it's the only solution for Arnav to be always with this family and don't know the thruft  . " Said Ratna chooks her crocodile tears to convince Nani and she was successful .
" You right Ratna and now that Anju is pregnant we have to ensure her future the only person who can help us  kick that useless Shyam is arnav . We should make him understand his responsibility towards the  happiness of the members of this family ."
" Maa what do you think of marring Sheetal betiya to chotey ? If he marry Sheetal we would always have in our control .  Also I don't like that miss kashyap she can't not be easier follow our words ."
" You right we will  announce anju pregnancy tomorrow and using the happy mood of Arnav after this new  we will compel him to  forgive you and like this he will be totally in our web . But for now we need rest   go and sleep better . "

The two ladies failed to notice the person who had listed their conversation . It's was Sheetal , she had a cunning smile on her face thinking " Old witches you be very disappointed , just make me marry to my arnav and I would  personally  kick you out of my house and assure that you don't get a single penny."
All of them were unaware that all their plans will not succeed because they have to face the two force of ASR and ASR himself .

Morning  RM

All the habitants  of RM were awake . They ladies of the house  were doing puja   ,men were at the gym room. Our hero was  in his room  worry about  his love she will come within one here  to explain him clearly what really happened in Gupta House  that maked her cried last night . 

Living Room

After finishing the puja Raizada women were instructed the servants  to finish to prepare the breakfast soon .

Meanwhile the door bell rang and hp go to open the door .
" Good morning Khushji how are you?"
"Good morning hpji  I'm fine  thanks"
  Khushi enter the house and in her hurry she didn't see Raizada women . When she was near the stairs she was stopped by a voice

" Stop right there girl . Who the hell are you to come into my house and behaves like you didn't saw anyone  here ? Where were you going like you own this place , answer me know or get out of my house ." Ratna said

" Maa you don't have to speak to her like that all  the members of this family know Khushji here  , I think she is  some serious thoughts that is why she didn't saw us . Please don't talk to her like that ." Anjali said 
" Tell me Anju what is her position in this house for her to have the guts to don't ask permission before  going in any party of this house? "
" Hello hye bye bye phati saree I always warn you to be in you limit in this house , you are just the teacher of miss tip top here  and ...

"ENOUGH NOT A WORD AGAINST KHUSHI  NOW!  MSR RATNA MALIK  AND MSR MANORAMA SINGH RAIZADA APOLOGIZE TO HER RIGHT NOW.

To be continued

Hi guys hope all of you are fine  sorry for the late update .

Now I am in small vacation 🥳🥳🥳🥳and I will post regularly 🙈🙈