chapter 1

When Khushi arrived at Gupta house she was welcome by a furious buaji who was cursing her for the gossip the neighborhood was doing about Shyam and Khushi . When she saws Khushi she said
" Oh the Queen is finally here! It's this the hour to come home ? It's normal that the neighborhood thinks you have an affair with Shyam babua ! "
Khushi was shocked with the accusation buaji throw at her:
"Buaji what are you furious about , I had taken permission to go to Raizada house from you and about been late it's because of the traffic jam "
"Okay let's forget this issue , I want you answer about you marriage with Shyam babua now"
They words spoken by buaji made her
heart fear , she can't say to buaji that she loves arnavji , but she can't afford to lose her love because of the gratitude she have toward the Gupta ,no she will fight for her love . She takes all the strength she have before announcing her answer :
"Buaji I can't marry Shyamji , for me he just a guest here and a friend nothing more than that"
" So is you pay for all the things we did for you ? If you don't agree to marry Shyamji what people will said about our upbringing ? Do you think about our Payal ? Who will marry her? Everybody will say if the younger daughter can have an affair with a man in her parents house without any shame , the elder one is a lost case ! You had already break the happiness of Payal once but this time I will not allow this! You will marry Shyam babua and it is final.
With that buaji went to her room living a crying Khushi behind with Garima and Payal shocked .

Garima try to consol Khushi and make her understand that she had to marry Shyam do the sake of the family and particularly for Payal . With all the happening Khushi realises that she had to stand for herself , to admit she was being a fool to put the happiness of this people before her on . To know if she have to become a little selfish toward this family she decides to question Garima:

" Amma , I don't see Shyamji like a man I could love ,why you force me in this marriage ? I will be not happy with him! What you don't understand?"

" Khushi is not question of you feeling here is question of the reputation of our family and the future of Payal . We can't take any risk with the happiness of Payal"
" You think about the happiness of Payal , but what ABOUT My HAPPINESS? WHAT ABOUT My FUTURE Amma ? Oh let me guess you don't think about me because I'm not you real daughter? I'm right ? Okay now everyone in this house listen carefully I'M NOT GOING TO MARRY SHYAMJI AND IF YOU TRY TO FORCE ME AGAIN I WILL NEVER TAKE THE FINANCIAL NEED OF THIS HOUSE "
And Khushi go to her room living a speechless family behind and a fuming Shyam who were listening the confrontation between the family behind the principal door of the house .

Khushi take her phone and composes Arnavji number:

" Hello ar-. Arnavji"

" Khushi are you okay? Jaan are you crying? If something happens at you house?"
" Arnavji ...( With continuous crying told him everything that happened in her house ) I can't believe Amma don't think about me at all , it's paining to know that the family you took like you one don't bother about you"

"Please Jaan don't cry , okay? I will everything fine , please don't cry"

Please let me know you opinion 😊😊☺️