Chapter 5

Everyone was finally awake and ate. It was around 5am so they decided that they should leave so they could get to the theater in time. They all went outside and waited for a bus finally a bus came. Everyone sat with the person that they sat with on the way to the hotel. Ryan and johnny where talking about what they wanted to do when they got older. "Well if it isint obvious I'm probably gonna continue dance" said ryan "Heh yea that's what I guessed" " how about you?" "Well I will probably keep performing with the theater group but I'm hoping to have a family one day I really do like kids they're so cute and make me happy!"  " yea kids are pretty cute i don't blame you " Johnny giggled and put his hand out to ryan to see if he wanted to hold hands ryan gave his hand to johnny and they held hands on the bus ride. A couple minutes later nooshy looked back at them to see if they where doing anything . She saw that they were holding hands nooshy smirked. " Johnny and ryan sitting in a tree k I s s I n g !" " Nooshy don't sing that -" said johnny but before he could finishes his sentence he felt lips against his it was ryan johnny didn't pull back he liked it.  Ryan pulled back a couple seconds later "Johnny I'm sorry I don't know what came over me I just-"  before ryan could even think he was pulled back into a kiss this time it lasted for around 30 seconds. When it ended johnny and ryan where both blushing. "Ryan I know we could have done this at a better time in private but I can't hold it in anymore..I really like you I mean if it's not already obvious. Maybe we could go on a date or something or if you want to we can date-" " Johnny I like you to.. I was never sure how to tell you and I would love to date and go on one" " really? Oh I'm so happy- do you wanna go out tonight then?" " yes that's sounds amazing". They gazed into each other's  eyes then looked back forward to see nooshy.  

Nooshys mouth was open wide in shock " yes yes yes! I knew it I knew you guys liked eachother! " nooshy looked at porsha who she was sitting next to "Well porsha I guess I won now where's my 20 bucks?" " fine fine you win I guess I was wrong" porsha put 20 bucks in nooshy hand " nooshy did you guys bet on whether or not me and ryan would end up together-?" " yup I guessed you guys would but porsha guessed that you guys where just really close " '' i mean i have been really close to people like that before''. They all countinued talking untill they got to the theater everyone got of the bus and entered. people where just practcing like normal until they heard an anouncment from mr moon ''all guys i got some news we dont have much time to get ready as i thought the theater wants use to be ready by friday which mean we only have a couple more days so really do your best while practicing''. everyone just countinued practing like normal no one was to worried cause they have already performed it once so they know what to do.  The only people who had to do a major amount of work where the builders who had to build new sets cause they didnt have the sets from the crystal theater. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys thanks fir almost 100 views i never have thought to get that many anyways i hope enjoy this chapter sorry it came out so late ive been really bust lately and kinda sick. this one is shorter but i will try make the next one longer anyway bye have a good day / night.