Getting ready (Chapter 2)

It's the next day Ryan just woke up. He looked around but didn't see johnny any where he was confused and scared at the same time he didn't know what to do. He looked around his apartment and didn't see johnny any where he decided to call his phone. He didn't get an answer for a couple seconds and got even more worried. Johnny picked up around a minute later "Johnny where did you go?!" Ryan asked in a worried tone. "Hey hey ryan calm down don't worry I'm with the rest of the theater group" ryan was very relifed to here that "Oh ok where are you guys heading?"  "Well we just got new that a really big theater wants us to perform at they're  theater!" Ryan could tell with Johnny's tone that he was very exited i mean why wouldn't he be? "Really? That's amazing!" "Yea and since it's gonna be official and no ones gonna come after us you get to come and we get to do our dance together" "oh that's amazing should I get my stuff and meet you guys at the theater right now or what time?" "I think that you should be here at around 3:00pm or earlier" "ok then see you soon!" Ryan hung up he was very exited.

Around an hour later ryan had all his things packed up and ready to go he locked his apartment and got into his car and started driving. It was a pretty long drive around two hours but he had to stop a couple times for gas and traffic jams so it took him around 2 hours and 57 minutes so pretty much three hours. He finally arrived to the theater. He parked his car locked it grabbed his bag and went up to the building. The building was quite tall he could also see the cover for out of this world on the front of the theater. He entered the building and looked for johnny but couldn't see him anywhere. Ryan went up to one of the stands to ask about where to go. "Um hi I'm here for out of this world I play one of the roles in it" the person at the stand looked at with a rude look " yea where's ya evidence how do I know your not lying?" Ryan looked not sure what to do "Well how am I supposed-" he was stopped by a voice he  recognised he turned around and it was johnny. "Ryan they're you are I was looking for ya!" Johnny ran up to ryan and hugged him ryan hugged him back. 

"Oh and don't worry he's with me" Johnny told the worker while walking away with ryan. Johnny looked back at ryan with a very exited look. " isint this so exiting we finally get to performe together!" "Yea it's really exciting!". Johnny took ryan in to the back of the stage where everyone was they're. " oh hey johnny I see you dancing partner was able to come" moon said while walking towards them. "Yea Mr moon I don't even think you ever got to meet him" Johnny looked at ryan with a look saying somthing like go ahead when your ready.  Ryan looked at moon and introduced himself "hello,Mr moon I think it is? My name is Ryan I was supposed to performe with Johnny in the dance battle" ryan put his hand out and shook moons hand. "Well ryan it's nice to meet you let me show you and Johnny your guys practice room". Ryan and johnny both followed moon into the practice room. while walking Ryan thought about holding Johnnys hand he was not sure how he would react he slowly grabbed johnnys hand to see how he would react and looked up to see his reaction. Johnny looked at ryan with a nice smile. he held ryans hand back ryan smiled back at him they where both happy about it and had no problem.

They got to the dance room and they're where people in there who where also apart of the dance scene but the person who johnny reginized was nooshy. Johnny let go of Ryan's hand and ran up to nooshy. "Nooshy they're you are! I was starting to wonder where you went." Ryan walked up to where johnny was standing and introduced himself to nooshy. "Hey johnny good to see you and nice to meet your friend to!" Ryan smiled politely at nooshy. They all stayed in the dance room for another 20 minutes. Ryan got to know nooshy and Johnny just talked to nooshy like normal. After a little one of the background dancers asked is they where going to practice at all. "I mean if we need to, ryan what do you think?" " I mean it dosent hurt to practice" "ok  let's get ready" Johnny left the room to go ask Mr moon for sticks they could use. Nooshy looked at ryan with a smirk "You like him don't you?" Ryan blushed at the statement. "I mean I guess I do-" "I knew it!!" Ryan looked happy but confused. Johnny came back a minute later. "Hey Mr moon is getting sticks I heard nooshy scream something is everything ok?" Nooshy giggled "yes johnny everything is ok nooshy just saw a bug" "oh ok what do you guys wanna do until Mr moon gets the sticks?"  "We could probably just hang out for now"  "yea that sounds good" for the rest of the day Ryan,nooshy and Johnny hung out in the dance room until moon was back.