Itachi chuckles. "Go, make a friend Tsuki, we should take a break" Itachi ruffled the young Uchiha's hair, before he sun shined away.

Tsuki grins. "Hi!" Tsuki greeted the uneasy boy. Taiyo, looked up, and he smiled back. "Hi!" He replied with a less nervous tone.

Naruto smiles. "Warm up to each other, I have work to do" Naruto chuckles.

"Hai!" The two exclaimed, and Naruto sun shined away.

~~~~~~~

Naruto slumped back into his chair and complained loudly. "THIS IS TOO MUCH WORK" he protests.

Zetsu entered the room and blinked a few times. "Naruto-sama?" Zetsu questioned. Naruto sat back up, and fake coughed. "Yes, zetsu?" The blonde chuckles nervously.

"Letter, from the kazekage." Zetsu, placed a scroll, on Naruto's desk. 'Gaara?' Naruto thought as he glanced at the scroll. "Thank you Zetsu, you may go" Zetsu nodded, as he left the tower.

Naruto grabbed the scroll and unrolled it.

Naruto, there's a 5 Kage summit, and they're attempting to discover your identity, I'm staying silent, but I think it's making it worse. Oh, and they're planning to invite you to the summit, since now, your village is known, by the way, you're an official kage! Hooray, anyways don't come to the summit.

-Gaara

'Official Kage huh? That was straightforward' Naruto chuckled.

Naruto positioned, the scroll, someplace else, and he soothed into the chair. "Now... to surpass the other villages" Naruto glanced at the ceiling.

~~~~~~~~~

~ a few hours, earlier~

"So as we all heard, someone had renovated uzushiogakure." Tsunade declared openly.

All the kage nodded.

"Right, we all understand that, but no one knows who restored it, which is most likely the uzukage, but only a few people know the uzukage's identity" the raikage, replied back.

"I sent a alliance to the uzukage, but I haven't gotten, a response, have any of you tried?" Tsunade questioned.

The 3 kage shook their heads, but Gaara.

"I have an alliance with uzushiogakure" Gaara mumbled.

The 4 Kage glanced at him. "You do?" They all say in unison. Gaara just nodded. Tsunade sat back in her seat, and sighed. "Well, Gaara do you know the uzukage's identity? we all want to know." Tsunade questioned the redhead.

"No" Gaara mumbled.

"I see.." Tsunade sighed.

"Let's invite the uzukage, to the following summit, I mean the uzukage is an official kage now, maybe we could discover who the uzukage is." Mei, declared openly.

Gaara's ears perked up hearing that. 'Trying to discover who Naruto is huh? I'll stop that'  Gaara thought.
~~~~~~~~

Naruto was finishing off some paperwork, before, Konan had infiltrated the room.

Naruto had noticed the scroll in her hand, already understanding what it was, a letter from the Hokage, about going to the next summit.

"Just leave it here." Naruto tapped, on the table. Konan nodded, as she positions the scroll on the wooden table. "Thank you, Konan" Naruto smiled. Konan smiled back, as she left the tower.

"Ughh so much letters!" Naruto whined as he read the letter.

'Hello uzukage.

We are inviting you to the next summit, and I haven't received your answer, about the alliance, if you could, please send your response.

-Tsunade

"When I don't reply it means no." Naruto grumbled.

'Might as well reply' Naruto grabbed a scroll and proceeded to write.

'Hello hokage. I'm not sure about the alliance with Konoha and uzushio, so far, I only trust, sunagakure, and there are some justifications. Once I trust your village I will do the alliance, but not right now, I'm quite busy, so I will have to decline your offer, about the summit.

-uzukage

Naruto fibbed about the busy part

Naruto sent the letter out and sighed. "Troublesome" Naruto grumbled.

Tsuki, and Taiyo unexpectedly barge in.

"Naruto-nii!" They both say in unison.

Naruto glanced at the two, they looked quite optimistic about something. "Hello, Tsuki, Taiyo, need something?" Naruto knitted a brow.

"Are you busy?" Taiyo questioned.

"No, why?" Naruto tilted his head to the side.

"Can you train us! Or teach us something?" the two boys say in unison, as their eyes sparkled.

Naruto giggled. "Okay, lets go"

"Hai!" The two boys cheered happily.

O. M. G

SCREAMING,CRYING, MY HANDS HURT.

btw tyy for the reads, ily <3