But he was happy too as he had witnessed two adventurous, youthful and innocent children on screen who were his brother's children that's when a thought occurred in his mind, if Anakin hadn't broken the Jedi code then these children would not be there. Maybe whatever happened was for the best.

Anakin looked around and smiled at everyone who spoke on his behalf today.

Padme heaved a sigh of relief when Mace finally stopped interrogating.

ace resumed the holovid and they watched the future. Mace resumed the holovid and they watched the future.

___________________________________________________

"I wish we had known him." Luke said in a saddened tone. Jelena sighed.

"Maybe we could know more about him through Ben in that way we can know him without even meeting him" Jelena said with a sad smile. She looked over to Ben or Obi Wan who nodded in approval as he himself wanted to tell the children more about their father.

All the the doubts regarding Anakin vanished in air as they all came to know that Luke and Jelena hadn't even know their father personally.

"Does it mean that Skyguy is dead?" Ashoka whispered in a low tone. She knew the truth but wasn't able to except it.

"What did he look like, Ben?" Jelena asked curiously.

"From where should I start?" Obi Wan smiled at the two people in front of him.

"His eyes?" Luke asked. Obi Wan smiled at them.

"You both have your father's eyes, his blond hair, his skin colour and same jawline as him." Obi Wan said and he ruffled Jelena's hair a little. He smiled sadly.

Obi Wan's heart sank hearing the words of his future self. He was sure that Anakin wasn't around in future because the way the kids were asking about what did their father look like just confirmed that he wasn't around anymore. That smile of his future self conveyed a lot of emotions to him.

Anakin felt the somber feelings of his master though their force bond.

"He was a very handsome lad" Obi Wan told them with smile.

"So you finally consider me, handsome master?" Anakin teasingly said to his master trying lift his mood.

"Yeah, in ascending order of handsomeness in which we put the least handsome person on top and the most one down. So yes, you are on top of handsomeness in ascending order" Obi Wan said with a straight face. He had realised that Anakin was trying to lift his mood.

Anakin's smile flattered hearing his master's words. He came up with a reply.

"Speaks the one who looks like a hermit in future" Anakin retorted.

"He was the best starpilot in the Galaxy"

Everyone present in the room agreed with Obi Wan's words about him. Saesse Tin agreed with Obi Wan's words as he knew that Anakin was a very good pilot better than him and everyone else.

Anakin smiled at his master as he heard the praises from his master.

"And a cunning warrior"