C10(Finale)

Kylie pov

I woke up around 7:30am to get ready for the red carpet , I had to make sure my dress is here and my make up stylist is here, Hair stylist. Everything was so hectic today.

On top of that y/n is no where to be found, well she's around the house just not where she should be. 

"Can someone tell y/n to please get her ass in here to get tailored" (I said) loudly while I'm getting my make up done making my assistant get up.

"I got it Kylie" (Emily said) walking to go find
Y/n, I swear if she's on that game we going to have a problem.

// 5 mins later
l
l
l

"Damn why y'all women do strong" (I heard)
Y/n say making me stop my make up stylist to turn my head towards y/n

"Why aren't you getting tailored? And what was you doing?" (I said) with an eyebrow raised to see if she if she will lie.

"Uhhh I was just passing time" (she said) rubbing the back of her neck which means she is nervous.

"Hmmm" (I hummed) standing up and walking pass y/n

As I was walking, I heard her footsteps following behind me.

I walked into her game room seeing the game still on but just on pause.

"So you was playing the game I see" (I said) standing next to the tv.

"Ky I was just playing a little bit" (she said) standing in front of me making me nod

I tired of her not taking things serious like this is a break thing for her and she is going to let millions of people down by procrastinating.

"No it seems like you don't want to go, don't forget I know y/n, because your mad at your father for some reason which I understand but your going to get ready like it or not" (I said) looking at her seeing her roll her eyes at me.

"Yeah whatever but after this game" (she said) sitting in her game chair and unpausing the game.

I nodded and since she wanna play with me, we can play

I pulled the plug out to the game making y/n look at me with wide eyes

"What the fuck Kylie!" (She yelled) while I grab the ps5 and walk out the room with it with her following me

Y/n reached over and try to grab it from me but I stopped and looked at her giving her that "don't fucking touch me" look making her sigh

"Kylie please put it back before you break it" (she said) making me continue to walk until I got to the backyard.

"Since you want to waste time and my time and every fucking body else time" (I said) throwing her ps5 in the pool making her gasp

"Kylie are you fucking serious!" (She yelled) making me shrug and walk up to her seeing her clench her jaw staring straight.

"Now do as I say and go get ready daddy" (I said) running hand down her chest then walking back in to the bathroom to get my make up finished.

After a few minutes I saw her walk into the bathroom, she took off her shirt and then her pants going towards my tailor, while she gets that done.

"Hey did your sickness stop" (Stassie said) sitting next to me.

"Um it's here and there not sure what it could have been"(I said) looking at y/n seeing her with a blank expression making me shake my head....maybe I went to far?

"Why you throw that girl ps5 in the pool" (Adrian said) making me look down

"I know y/n, she wasn't going to go to the red carpet, she procrastinate then say oh I'm lost track of time, since we are late we don't have to go" (I said) making Adrian nod.