"No! I mean, yes! I—" He sighs, hearing (Y/n) chuckle.

"You are so damn cute, you know that?" She tucked some of his hair out of his face, pressing her lips against his yet again, now straddling his midriff.

"Can you..."

"Hm?" (Y/n) hummed, tracing her fingers through his face.

Kim Dokja grabbed her hand, placing it on top of his chest.

(Y/n) found the sound of his heartbeat oddly comforting. The way it's beating rapidly like it would break free from his ribcage.

"Kiss me more?" He looks up at her, blushing madly. (Y/n) has taken his other hand, kissing his knuckles and his palm softly.

She brought his hand down on the bed, right next to his face, intertwining their fingers together.

"Mhm," Kim Dokja bit the inside of his cheek, unable to suppress the moans he was holding when she leaned down, leaving wet kisses on his neck and below his jaw.

She unbuttoned the first button of his shirt, kissing along his collarbone and up to his shoulder blades, sucking at random places quite harshly and then kissing the spot softly.

"Hgn." He squeezed her hand tightly, his other hand was holding the pillow that his head is resting.

Kim Dokja knew for sure that those would leave a mark. But he doesn't mind, not at all.

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is hitting and shaking the constellation 'Celestia' ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' has her eyes closed, wincing every five seconds]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' is sipping on their latte loudly ]

[ The constellation 'Ruler of Lithurgia' is collecting money, winning the bet that you're a dom ]

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is looking away ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is covering their eyes with their hands... but there is a gap between their fingers ]

"(Y/n)..."

"Hm?" (Y/n) stopped whatever she was doing, brushing her fingers through his cheekbone.

"The constellations..." Kim Dokja voiced out his worry, the constellations are watching them, he thought that maybe (Y/n) has forgotten.

"So? Let them fuckin' watch, some of them wanted to anyway..." (Y/n) muttered in a low voice, barely above a whisper.

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin's nose is bleeding ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' is telling Kim Dokja to not mind them ]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' tells Kim Dokja that they do not exist ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' has passed out ] 

Kim Dokja wasn't expecting that answer and he turns even more red... if that was even possible.

He pulls her closer to him by the back of her neck and crashed his lips to hers, his eyes fluttered shut as he tilted his head, parting his mouth and (Y/n)'s tongue dived right in.

They didn't have to struggle for dominance, clearly that role belongs to the woman straddling his hips.

And he does not really care for what position he was in as long as it's her. Besides, he has no experience or anything of the sort, so she would naturally take the lead.

He could taste the alcohol in her mouth, realizing why her head is hurting.

"Ahn," The kiss was intoxicating, and he know it wasn't because of the alcohol lingering on her tongue.

His shirt was already unbuttoned all the way down, it was so fast that he did not even realize it, too engulfed in the passionate kiss.

His eyes rolled back, rather loud sweet moans escaping his mouth as she drag her lips along his neck, the going lower and lower 'til it reaches past below his belly button.

His fingers were entangled in her already disheveled hair, a little guilty for messing it up but he had to hold onto something.

(Y/n)'s hand reaches his hip bone, tugging on his pants slightly before looking up at him.

"May I?" she internally winced, it's like she's politely asking for permission to fuck him.

He sucks in a sharp breath, "You can do whatever you want...with...me..." He blushes at his own words but it was true.

They both stiffened at the sound of the tent opening. Their heads immediately turning at the entrance, and there... Jung Heewon stood, mouth agape, and nose bleeding.

"Oh my god! My virgin eyes!!" She covered her eyes and ran out of the tent, screaming for bleach and holy water.

Then Lee Hyunsung came in next, probably curious about what Jung Heewon saw, blushing at the sight, equally just as shocked at Jung Heewon, "S-Sorry!"

He then ran the hell away from there, traumatized for life.

Kim Dokja and (Y/n) glanced at each other, red as fuck from embarrassment.

"You're embarrassed now? The hell, hundreds of constellations are watching you two earlier."  Dion said.

(Y/n) chuckled, leaning down and pressing her lips on his forehead, "Good morning."