Sammy and Kurota

Kurota was surprised to say the least, when his tiny friend, Sammy, asked for a lesson in self defense. As the mansion's most skilled martial artist, he was happy to take on a student of course, but Kurota knew the shorty really wasn't usually into this kind of thing. Often, Sammy could be found playing with stuffed toys or watching silly little cartoons. He wasn't really the rough and tumble sort, but Kurota had no choice but to indulge his request. Sammy had only recently turned eighteen, and this was his one birthday wish to him. Besides the obvious...his small stature of 5'2 was a jarring concern. Kurota was against the idea, but he'd be sure to take it easy on him, in fear of snapping his cinnamon stick of a friend in half.

"Are you ready for your first lesson in self defense, Sammy?"

"So ready!"

Kurota chuckled, giving the smaller boy a hair ruffle.

"Mm. First, let us try a basic move."

He led Sammy to the wall, putting him in a position to corner him against it. He had to bend down a bit, but now they were almost at eye level. Both Kurota's arms were outstretched, hands pressed flat against the wall on both sides of Sammy's head. Ah-He forgot how embarrassing of a position this was.

"N-Now..What would you do in this situation? I will let you guess the correct answer."

"Hmmm-"

A sly little grin showed on Sammy's face. Like a flash of lightning, he quickly dropped down before Kurota could react, escaping the makeshift kabedon.

Kurota blinked, taken aback by this bullet speed.

'えっ- He was so fast I didn't even have time to react...What on earth?'

"Like that?~", Sammy asked innocently.

"Um, well- I guess that could work, but since this is a lesson in self defense, then it would be best to find a more confrontational way to deal with your attacker", Kuro muttered, scratching his head.

"Ohhhh~ Okay!"

Sammy's voice filled with mirth as he planned his next move. The little shit was bound and determined to mess with his buddy today. He had a naughty streak, but it was all in good fun!

They got back in position, and Kurota gave the other a quick reminder.

"Remember: Make a bold move. Do something to disorient your target."

"Gotcha otcha!"

So Sammy made the boldest move he could, leaning in, faster than fast, and placing a nice puckered kiss on the boy's plump lips. Kurota's brown eyes went wide, and he yelped a little, falling back on his booty. His chocolate skin went pink, and he put a hand to his mouth. He could only blink back his surprise, making a choked exclamation. At a loss for words, his heart quickened...

"S-Sammy! Are you- What the hell was that?!"

"Hmm?~ I did whatcha said though? I disoriented ya in a confrontational way. Oh, tell me I getta gold star!"

Kurota knew he was technically right, but-That was his first kiss! He was shocked, confused, and all fuzzy inside. He didn't know what Sammy could possibly be thinking...The 6'5 hunk stood up, rubbing his temple.

"W-Well let's not do that move anymore, okay?"

'It's bad for my heart...', he thought.

"Hehe..Okay."

"Phew- Alright. We will now attempt a basic stance, so you can try and push me back as far as you can...we won't go for a full take down just yet."

"Aww! Why not? I reeeally wanna do a takedown."