Jonas and Flynn

Flynnigan Albright, or Flynn for short. A boy with a penchant for any and all foods fatty and fried. He had an absolutely monstrous appetite, and when no one was around, he saw it as the perfect opportunity to stuff his face full of greasy, schlocky junk. He also liked to keep up appearances- And well, pigging out like that in front of others would be..undignified to say the least.

On a cool September night, Flynn sat cooped up in his room, burning the midnight oil with some arduous college math homework. Calculus, he thought, was one of the most exciting subjects of all. The numbers danced around the page, taking over his entire sense of being. He loved fine tuning his brain, and finally finding the answer to an especially challenging equation.
A normal person would call him a big fat dork, and well, that was exactly what he was.

He tapped his pencil to his cedar wood desk, even more motivated to finish up than usual. You see, he had gotten a bag of McDoobles delivered to the mansion, and had resigned himself from eating even a single bite until he had completed every last problem on the page. God, the smell. The scent of bacon and meat, cheese and fries- They wafted up to his nose, tickling his nostrils and made his mouth water.

'T-Think, Flynn. This is child's play for you. Two and a half- No a quarter...Quarter Poonder with cheese..- No! I mean..I mean a quarter over x and a factor of five!"

This battle between stomach and brain went on for awhile, and finally, Flynn had finished what he set out to do.
Drooling, he pushed his work aside and dumped out everything from the bag, which had a bottom soaked with grease. Four burgers, two large fries, onion rings, some cookies, a diet soda, and a big container of cheese sauce for dipping, he was set for a good night.

Ten minutes later, and he'd made short work of everything he purchased. He polished the wrappers clean, licked his lips, and finally, the freckle face was satisfied. He pat his tummy, and it made a low rumble in annoyance. No doubt it wanted some real food, and not rhino knuckles, horse lips, or whatever the hell was in that cheap meaty imitation.

"Mm- urp..", Flynn burped, as a dopey smile spread across his cheeks. Gosh, he loved this feeling. The feeling of a full belly, the warmth that spread to the tips of his toes, and...

FlllrrrttTT

He loved what came after as well~
The ginger chuckled, feeling a small but bubbly toot escape his pajama pants.

So did Jonas.

He only snuck in Flynn's room to grab a sweater vest to wear for tomorrow's stream, he swore it! A student and teacher roleplay- The viewers would absolutely adore the idea, he thought...but when he saw the car outside, and heard the other plodding up the stairs, well- His baser instincts took over, and he dove into the walk in closet and shut the door up tight.
Now, he'd been sitting in that closet for about an hour, and finally- FINALLY it was paying off. He knew all about Flynn's little eating sprees, but Jonas knew he was hesitant about going all out in front of others. He so badly wanted to respect Flynns' privacy, but the idea of the boys's post junk food farts sounded too tempting for words. As long as he wasn't spotted, everything would be fine.

FFFfffflrrrrbbbbTTrrr

"Ugh~ Wow~"

Jonas brought a hand to his mouth, stifling up a moan. His other hand crept down, pulling his stiffened member out from his silk pajamas. Imagining that in his face was almost enough to make him shoot right there.
He made tender, soft strokes as he masturbated, feeling his dick get sore, and his balls feel all tight.
'Nnngh- I'm literally the effing worst. Jacking off to my friend in his closet- God, I'm such a creeper~ '