Chapter 065 - 067 | Arc 4

En başından başla

Barabara.

Shao Yin listened quietly without interrupting.

After it took a sigh of relief and its emotions stabilized, it said, "I remembered it, and I think I will tell you in advance if something goes wrong in the future."

"What does it mean to say in advance?!" Huihui exploded again, "I told you not to make trouble! Don't make trouble!"

Shaoyin smiled.

Huihui was immediately discouraged: "Forget it."

Start picking the script.

Neither the male or female lead can be too much, otherwise she will have trouble again.

Moreover, it doesn't matter if there are relatives. The dancer from the last world has no relatives at all. Isn't she doing the same thing?

It picked and picked, and finally chose a not-so-popular campus bizarre script.

"Hey, take a look."

"If you have any ideas, you must tell me in advance!"

"Don't mess around suddenly!!"

Shaoyin answered: "I see."

Started to read the script.

Ah, the characters in this script are generally young.

The female lead is a third grade student, and the male lead is a third grade transfer student.

Let me talk about the background first. In this world, there are monsters.

Just as there are bad guys and police stations in human society, there is also a system of monsters and monster hunting associations, and the two sides do not disturb each other.

However, ordinary people are lower than the demon-catching master, and the police department is lower than the demon-catching association.

This is reflected in the fact that the police station is obliged to cooperate fully when the monster catcher arrives in a city where monsters appear and wants to conquer the monsters.

When the police station catches bad people, the demon catcher and the demon catcher association never pay attention to it.

Speaking of the plot, it is also very simple.

The heroine is an ordinary girl. Her appearance is ordinary, she can only be regarded as pretty. Normal talent, can't sing, paint, dance, or play piano. The communication is ordinary and there are few friends.

The academic performance is average, only in the upper middle and upper reaches. The economic conditions are ordinary, living with a grandmother with an average income.

However, she has something unusual!

She is a body of pure Yin, which is especially attractive to monsters!

At first, someone in the class discussed, a monster came to City C, and they took out newspapers and circulated them to each other.

On the eye-catching page, it is a **** and miserable photo. In a remote alley, the girl fell in a pool of blood, her body was gnawed to pieces, her internal organs were taken out, the heart and other important organs were eaten, and her intestines were not delicious. There was no movement, one part was lying on the girl, and the other part was on the ground.

The girl's face was not coded, but she couldn't see her face, because her face was chewed to almost no flesh.

"Look, does the school uniform she wears looks like our school?" Suddenly, a classmate said.