Chapter 2

Meanwhile, Slumbo was sleeping off, not knowing what was going on outside. He was dreaming about riding a Tigerscorp around Mixel Land as if it was a bulloose.

(A/N: A bulloose is a mix of a bull and a moose.)

Suddenly, Slumbo's phone started ringing which woke him up, so he grabbed it from his ice cube nightstand.

"Yeah?" Asked Slumbo.

"Slumbo, are you dozing off again? We're at the Town Hall for a meeting." Reminded Flurr.

"You really gotta be here, dude."

Slumbo's eyes widened as thoughts raced his head about whether the meeting would be important or REALLY important. He jumped out of his bed and ran out the door, not even taking a glance at his new feet which were swapped with those of Globert's. He dashed down the sidewalk, avoiding any and all bystanders in his way.

"Come on, there's GOTTA be a cure!" Complained Zorch.

"This 'random disease thing with no known cure' cliche is only in FICTIONAL STUFF! THIS IS REAL LIFE!"

"Zorch, there is no known cure for this FOR NOW." Restated Naut.

"As in we'll figure out a cure LATER!"

A sudden slam was heard as Slumbo kicked the door open, and then fell flat on the floor to take yet another nap. Flurr picked him up and layed him down onto a seat between him and Lunk.

"Well, at least Slumbo got here." Said Flurr.

Teslo cleared his throat, and then adjusted the microphone on the podium in front of him.

"As I wazzzz saying, we need to figure out why we suddenly swapped body parts last night." Announced Teslo.

(A/N: This chapter ain't done yet so just wait.)