"I've missed you little one" I replied.

I came up to Bellamy and put my hand on his as he was about to pull the lever.

"Together" I said.

"Together" he smiled.

Finally we opened the door, the bright sun light came through to the drop ship as well as a big gush of wind. I looked at octavia an nodded for her to go first.

She slowly made her way onto the earths soil. Suddenly she yelled at the top of her lungs and every delinquent came running out of the drop ship.

Smiles were on everyone's faces and kids went of to explore the trees and grass, butterflies and fresh air.

"Welcome home" I whispered to Bellamy as I walked out.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

I looked at my surroundings, at the trees and the flowers growing from the ground. I could feel the fresh air in my lungs as I breathed in and out.

"So this is earth" I heard Bellamy's voice behind me.

"Sure is" I smiled.

"I could get used to this" he added looking around.

As Bellamy was talking with octavia I looked over to a commotion with Well's Jaha and Jasper.

Wells roughly grabbed his arm but another delinquent pulled him away. I soon recognised it to be Murphy. He was more attractive now and taller with shaggy brown hair.

"Stop! He's one of us" I heard him spit.

"What's going on?" I added in.

"We need to get to mount weather, we need supplies" Wells stated.

"Annabeth" Murphy said.

"John" I laughed.

He ran up and hugged me as he picked me off the ground and proceeded to spin me around.

"Wait your a guard? What are you doing here?" Murphy asked me.

"You didn't think I'd let you come down here alone now did you?" I smiled at him.

"Look if we continue to wait we're all going to starve to death, we need to get to mount weather" Clarke suggested.

"How about you two go? Let the privilege do the work for a change!" Bellamy yelled out.

Delinquents cheered as Bellamy spoke up. They were already listening to him, I wasn't surprised, he had always been a leader.

"It's a 20 mile trek! We need to leave now!" Clarke yelled.

"Then I guess you better start moving" I spat.

"We all need to go!" Wells stated.

Murphy shoved wells to the ground causing to hurt his leg trying to start a fight.

Finn jumped into the middle of the brawl and stopped them. Clarke helped Wells up off the ground while Murphy looked pissed.

"Kids got one leg, how about you wait till it's a fair fight" he said.

"Watch it spacewalker" Murphy replied.

"Nice one peace maker" i spoke up.

"Princess" he smiled at me tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Hey space walker save me next" Octavia flirted.

Bellamy pulled both me and Octavia aside as the rest walked off and talked about mount weather.

"What was that?" He asked.

"What? He's cute" Octavia said innocently.

"His a criminal" Bellamy replied.

"Actually they're all criminals" i added.

Suddenly Bellamy's attention was no longer on Octavia but on me.

"You" He said pointing his finger at me.

"What did I do?!" I yelled.

"You and Murphy, and Finn with the nicknames" he spat.

"We're just friends, chillax" I laughed.

"That hug seemed a little more then friendly to me" he said firmly looking me in the eyes.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

I overheard Clarke and Finn talking about going to mount weather. I decided if we actually want to live they would need help.

"Count me in" I smiled walking up to them.

"You're going? Annabeth what if you get hurt?" Bellamy said coming up behind me.

"I'm a guard bell, I'll be fine" I replied.

"Don't worry I'll look after her Bellamy" Finn said with his arm around me.

Bellamy just have him a pissed off look with his arms crossed in front of him.

"How are you three going to carry food for 100 people?" Bellamy asked.

"Actually 102 counting me and you" I added.

"Wellllll....two kids already died in the crash so Bellamy's right 100" Finn told me.

I felt bad for the two delinquents who had already died. They didn't get to see the beautiful world in front of them and explore earths surroundings.

"But hey look, Five" Finn said pulling Monty and Jasper by their jackets.

"Ooo sounds like a party make it six" Octavia added skipping up towards me.

Bellamy stops her before she can go anywhere further.

"Where do you think you're going?" He demanded.

"A walk" she said softly.

"What are you her baby sitter?" I sarcastically asked.

I let out a small laugh and so did octavia but Bellamy obviously didn't think it was very funny.

"Oh come on, take a joke" I smiled at him.

"I'll take care of her I promise" I started to walk away with the group.

"Wait Annabeth!" Murphy yelled out to me.

I turned around and ran up to him.

"Hey what's up make this quick" i said.

"Stay safe okay?" He replied.

"Always John" I smiled.

"Ive missed that" he laughed.

"Annabeth let's go we don't have all day!" Clarke yelled.

"Coming!" I shouted back.

As I hugged Murphy I saw Bellamy was watching us from a distance. I didn't know what was up with him lately, he was acting different. It was like he was jealous?

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Chapter two is done. Vote and comment please, If I spell something wrong please don't come at me. Also what was the saddest scene in the 100 mine would be Jaspers death.

Collide : Bellamy Blake जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें