final

Harry

I can't believe I'm meeting her finally. I'll finally be able to see her, I'll be able to stare into those crystal blue eyes of hers. She asked me to meet her up at the Bluebird Cafe, which is only a 15 minutes drive from my house.

I stare at myself in the mirror as I take a deep breath while applying my cologne.

Don't be nervous, Harry. It's gonna be okay.

But I couldn't be not nervous, could I? I was meeting the girl I had loved for the past years of my life... No one could be calm after thinking that.

Wearing my cotton shirt and a jacket over it, with my black skinny jeans and my hair styled into a quiff, I couldn't help but admire myself. I didn't look like a dipshit like I usually did.

I grab the bouquet of roses from my bed, they're lilies; I've always loved lilies for a reason I don't know, they're just so simply beautiful yet plain and they smell wonderful.

I head towards my car and slam the door shut when I sit in it. I out a hand over my pocket to see if the box is still there. It is.

Okay, Harry, get your shit together and don't freak out.

* * *

Taylor

I cup the coffee mug in my thin fingers and take a sip. Hm, delicious. I can not wait, for two things actually. One: the sky is grey and it's gonna rain soon I think, I've always loved the rain, it just refreshes everything doesn't it? It washes the plants, streets and the souls of many. Two: Harry. After 5 freaking years of my self discovery, I finally got to know who I am and I was tempted to meet up with Harry. For some reason, I was beginning to fall in love with him, I don't know what it was, actually. Maybe it was the way his eyes always sparkled when he talked; or the way his eyes would crinkle on the corners whenever he smiled.

I think I fall in love with people, a little too much. Just in the way the sound at 4am or how they look when they smile. And it's so addicting when their eyes light up, because you've remembered something they've said. I think I grow attached to people who I know will leave. But I can't help it, because I see all that you are when you don't really see it yourself. And sometimes, I wonder how someone's heart grows so cold, and I think, that maybe it's because for a while, it was left out in the rain. You know, somedays I struggle when there's nothing left to say because I still don't know how to convince that person that out of everyone, and all the ones that leave, I'm always the one still standing there with an umbrella, just big enough, to cover their heart.

I shake my head off these thoughts and look around me. The Bluebird cafe hasn't changed one bit with its wooden floor and the coffee smell constantly hovering whenever you entered.

Screech.

Gasping, I look to where the sound came from, it's from outside. A car screech. A black Toyota makes it way towards the parking space and a figure wearing a dark jacket and beanie comes out.

Harry.

My hands start trembling because I know that any minute now, he's going to enter the cafè and we'll be meeting face to face.

I gulp at the thought but oh my God, he looks so good. He always looked cute but now he looks ultra good. His feet make their way towards the cafe and I chuckle when he tries not to slip on the pavement. Still the same old clumsy Harry.

He opens the door and glances around, searching for something, his features soften when he finds me sitting. Oh god...

Harry