Chapter 4 : The Unfortunate Number

Magsimula sa umpisa

Sam was cutting and slashing all over the temple as he let out a hysterical laugh. Paimon was worried what she brought herself into, but atleast Sam was protecting her at the same time, so she still trust Sam.

He came across to what it looks like a similar Gem to the ones he brought back from the forest before. and of course, he took it, planning to destroy it later.

Now he did this for the next 5 dungeons, 2 of them is an irrelevant dungeon, while 1 is really just a cave with the sign saying "Dodoco's secret lair".

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞...

Amber : ...That's pretty much how it goes.

Kaeya : I'd have to say... even in your free time, you are still a demon with a blade.

Lisa : He's quite a demon indeed, but quite a handsome one, he has the spirit of an angel with the scarred body of a demon. I really like that~

Jean : ...I don't understand why would you do these things... With all respect, Samuel.

Sam : Well, to make sure it drills through your thick skulls. I was bored, period.

Amber : Hey, am I really that boring!?

Paimon : Yeah, that's why you've forgotten everything Amber said during that conversation.

Sam : Oh, I'm sorry. I can't really handle the amount of unnecessary things I need to know.

Sam : Except you, Kaeya. Give me a fist-bump

Kaeya : With pleasure, Jetstream Sam.

Both of them fist-bumped, finishing it with a wiggle. He also fist-bumped both Lisa and Amber, he went high-fives with Paimon. Eula did not want to give him high-fives though. Jean insisted for a handshake instead.

Sam : Well... Now what... Oh right, Paimon, you said something about an Adventurers Guild, yes?

Paimon : Oh yeah, I heard that they bring out commissions everything single day. If you're asking, yes, they do have... y'know... your kind of stuff.

Sam : That, I like. Come on, we get a move on. You can come with us, Amber.

Amber : Oh, really!? With pleasure!

The three of them left the room leaving them with relief, shock, and amusement. Eula's opinion on him was conflicting.

She decided to Tail him for his entire journey, still keeping her words by means of vengeance... or maybe she was just jealous.

𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞, 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐚...

The three of them head to the Adventurers' Guild meeting Katheryne at the front desk. While they've arrived Sam was no where to be found. Both of them looked around until they see Sam arrived late.

Amber : It's rare of you to arrive late, Sam.

Paimon : Yeah, I thought you would come first for something like this.

Sam : I thought I looked around at the Plaza for a bit. I also heard about a boy missing since a few hours ago.

Paimon : Who might that be?

Sam : Listen, anybody has a chance to be Sherlock, I didn't take that shance.

Paimon : Who's Sherlock?