Chapter 4 : The Unfortunate Number

After a not so gratifying introduction in the office, Lisa has located the traces of Stormterror's power, all of them in an abandoned Temple of the Four Winds. Suprisingly, Sam was detached to the Idea during the briefing.

Jean : Our main objective is to deal of the three of Four Temples.

Paimon : Why are we taking out only three of them?

Jean : Time is opposed to us, we don't really have much choice.

Sam raised his hand briefly gaining the attention of Jean, supposedly, he has a question.

Sam : Quick question, Jean.

Jean : Samuel?

Sam : What if I don't want to help?

Everyone in the room was shocked to Sam's response, at that point Jean almost fainted. Sam was obviously very uninterested.

The room stayed quiet for a good 5 minutes, all hope is lost in the Knights of Favonius, except for Paimon for some reason. But not until Eula broke the silence with one request.

Eula : Samuel, one question.

Sam : Spill it.

Eula : Are you really going to leave us like this?

Sam : I think it's safe to say, yes. I'm going to leave you all like this at the moment.

Eula : But... everyone is in danger! Stormterror will come back anytime soon!

Eula : Their lives will be ruined by the person who thought will save them! Please, help us, Samuel!

Sam scratches his head as if people didn't understand him, at that point, he really just wanted toy around.

He pointed at the window. Everyone was completely Stunned to see that the sky is completely clear.

Sam : I really wasted 10 minutes of my time just to hear everyone's disappointment at absolutely nothing.

Jean : The sky is... completely crystal clear.

Kaeya : Seriously, this turned out to be an incredible and jaw-dropping moment.

Lisa : Oh my, Jean, you were about to become a breathing corpse just a moment ago. Good thing is that everything will be alright.

Eula : How... Impossible.

Sam : Well...

Amber : Actually, I'll explain the entire thing for the sake of all goodness.

𝐀𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞...

Amber was discussing at the exit of Mondstadt city, she talked about how the city works and the landscape of the area.

Sam was intrigued and told Amber to stay just for a moment, he was seemingly planned the leave for a short while.

Amber agreed due to her thinking Sam will learn about the new places that he can explore... without her. Regardless of that, she still agreed of letting Sam go.

Sam was running like the wind, going in one places from another. He came across to what it seemed like a dungeon, Paimon rebelled against Sam's plan of entering the Dungeon for shits and giggles. Well... he did it anyways.

Jetstream Impact ( Genshin X MGR )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें