𝑺1 𝑬8: 𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝑮𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈

Previously on Keeping Up with the Lingards...

"I'm not letting my sister be torn apart by a fucking relationship issue."

"I am not your baby, Lingard."

"I'm done."

***

21:00 PM

Cheshire, England

📍Castle Lingard

The weeks following the massive kitchen argument between Anisha and Jesse had been really difficult, for both of them. Jesse was heartbroken, but believed he still had a chance to prove to his wife that he loved her, and only her.

Anisha was heartbroken too, but she felt more insulted than anything else. The fact that her husband had to go to someone else to satisfy himself suggested that perhaps she wasn't enough for him. Which then probed the question, "Why did he marry me?"

Friends of the couple were quick to notice that something was clearly wrong with the two, but decided to keep their distance and mind their business. One thing that the Lingards had in common was respecting privacy and expecting to receive privacy in return.

Anisha, surprisingly, hadn't been looking for a permanent end to her relationship just yet. There was no intent of divorce when she had last uttered words to Jesse. Or were there?
She didn't know for sure. It was all just a bit confusing at the moment.

Jesse was terrified at the thought of divorce, erasing it out of his mind to even think about getting one as his beautiful girl walked down the aisle. He believed that nothing could get in the way for an argument to even start, let alone get so bad that the two needed to be apart.

Did he think that he'd done something wrong? Of course. He'd be stupid not to realise that what he did was hurtful and disrespectful. It also went against his vows that he proudly announced to the entire room when he married her.

Trudging upstairs, sighing to himself, Jesse yawned and rubbed his eyes. There was another game tomorrow, but he tried not to worry about who it was against. To be fair, he'd probably be on the bench again, so these days he wasn't actively thinking about winning as much.

On his way to his bedroom, the man stopped at the sight of something. It was a framed photo taken at the reception of his wedding, just outside the venue. Jesse was holding his wife bridle-style, and spinning her around, which explained why the photo was a bit blurry.

He could practically hear Anisha's giggles as he twirled the both of them around.

"Always gorgeous," he muttered to himself, before walking onwards towards the bedroom.

Anisha had been our for the entirety of the day at Malia's house, so Jesse wasn't expecting her back anytime soon. So, he made himself comfortable after putting on his pyjamas, turned the lights of and tried to sleep.

That, unfortunately, seemed impossible. Jesse lay wide awake, staring across his room. There were reminders of his blossoming relationship all over the place.

For starters, there was another framed photo by Jesse's bed - this one was of their first kiss, taken outside of the Alexander-Arnold home. This picture was taken by one of Anisha's younger brothers, Marcel, and it was not taken lightly when everyone else found out.

Flipping onto his other side, Jesse could spot another photo, this time on  Anisha's side. This one was of Jesse feeding her ice-cream on the beach during their honeymoon. He'd managed to get some one her nose, which wasn't appreciated, but was still laughed off.

Jesse chuckled at the memory before sighing once more. He'd really messed things up, that was for sure.

Deciding against getting any sleep, he sat up in bed and took out his phone, to go to his gallery. They were full to the brim of memories.

A video of Trent chasing after Jesse in hot pursuit after walking in on him and his older sister passionately making out.

Marcus zooming in on the two of them cuddling whilst on a flight.

Jesse posing with Anisha with random Snapchat filters.

Anisha sat on Jesse's lap, softly kissing his cheek.

The pair of them holding hands.

Jude's poor face after crying happy tears during the wedding ceremony.

A cursed picture of Malia?

Just Anisha smiling.

Anisha throwing gang signs with Jadon and Oakley.

Anisha and her two 'children', Jude and Bukayo, both of her hands squishing their faces.

A video of Jesse walking to go slap Anisha's arse before quickly running away, giggling to himself.

Jesse on holiday in Mallorca

Jesse zooming in on Anisha's bikini.

Dele's sex tape? That one was quickly deleted.

Anisha pushing Dave in a trolley in the middle of Tesco.

Jesse then giving Anisha a piggyback all the way back to the car park.

The more pictures that Jesse found, the more upset he became with himself. Why had he let this wonderful relationship go to waste?

As Jesse settled himself down for bed, one thing was for sure.

He was going to do whatever it took for his wife to take him back.

Periodt.