𝑺1 𝑬1: 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

16:35 PM

Cheshire, England 

📍Castle Lingard 

"No, stop making excuses! You always do this!" 

Tears were building up in Anisha's eyes as she stood before her husband. Giving him a little shove, she turned off the stove, gave a tired sigh, and went back to the living room. 

Jesse's laughter echoed throughout the house as he followed her, much to Anisha's annoyance. 

"Come back Neesh!" he exclaimed, not able to take her seriously. "I didn't mean to make you cry, you know that." 

He found her sitting on the sofa with her arms crossed and face laced with fury. Placing herself next to her, Jesse smiled once more. 

"Talk to me," he said, poking her cheeks. "You know I don't like it when you're quiet." 

Anisha rolled her tear stained eyes and looked to the floor. "But why do you always do it?" she asked quietly. "Every single time, you feel the need to." 

"I thought we were just joking around," Jesse replied softly, his hand now caressing her cheek instead of prodding it. "If you don't like it, then I'll stop, if you want." 

And then suddenly, peals of laughter escaped from his wife. 

"I-What? What's going on?" asked Jesse, who was confused and a little scared, but then groaned at the sight of filming cameras. "Seriously?" 

Anisha nodded. "That will teach you to stop making fun of me when we're chopping onions," she said, smirking. "And it's the perfect intro for our new series." 

"Did it have to involve me being soft on you? I can't have people undermining my dominant alpha position." 

Anisha started laughing even more at the sound of that, and the cameras definitely picked up on it. "Dominant alpha? Really? So it's not you that's ticklish right-" 

The young woman suddenly caught the man's sides and began tickling the life out of him, and at first he refused to laugh. 

"Come on Jess, don't make me tickle your crusty feet." 

So Jesse let out his laughter, and wriggling around trying to escape the touch of his wife. 

But while Anisha was doing so, Jesse suddenly turned around and inflicted the same action on her. 

"Who's ticklish now?" asked Jesse, grinning. 

"Okay okay okay! Just stop!" Anisha giggled. "Please?" 

Jesse sighed but got off of her and made himself comfortable in the sofa. "I love you," he said effortlessly, with a stupid smile on his face. 

The same stupid smile that his wife had fallen for a while ago and had eventually married. 

"And I love you, Jesse," she replied, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be making dinner."

"Without your husband to protect you? Shocking." 

Anisha whipped around and scoffed. "The only things I need protection against is pregnancy, Manchester United fans and your snoring." 

"Oh come on, I don't snore! Not that loud, anyway." 

"Lying to the cameras are we?" Anisha asked, smirking. "You snore so loud that my ancestors can hear you. You sound like you're choking. " 

"You could be choking on something else instead," Jesse muttered under his breath. Luckily, nobody picked up on that. 

"And what's this I hear about you needing protection from United fans?" 

***

19:45 PM

Cheshire, England 

📍Still Castle Lingard

All that could be heard was the scraping of plates and the TV playing as the Lingards enjoyed their dinner of spaghetti bolognaise. 

"To all the fans in the world," said Jesse. "Let's have a vote." 

"I swear, if you're about to try and slander ketchup and egg again, I will fight you," said Anisha. After all, this is how he started his argument last time. 

Jesse rolled his eyes. "I was gonna ask if I should have seconds or not, actually. This is so good." 

Anisha just pushed her half eaten plate in his direction. "You want?" 

Jesse's eyes widened. "Nah, you're eating that." 

Anisha shrugged. "More room for dessert," she replied, and went back to the kitchen to retrieve it. 

"Come baaaack," the man whined, following his wife. 

"Will you stop being such a child?" 

Jesse shook his head. "I'm a child at heart and you know it."

Anisha laughed at that. "I guess that's true," she replied. "Apple pie?" 

Her husband simply wrapped his arms around her waist and placed a kiss on her neck. "That sounds perfect," he whispered. "But I'd much rather have something else." 

"Like?" 

"You," he said simply. "Best dessert ever." 

To that, Anisha smacked his arm. "What the hell?" she giggled. 

"Why is it that every time I try to be somewhat romantic, you always ruin the mood?" 

"Pack it up, Certified Lover Boy," Anisha sniggered. 

"Yeah, but I'm y o u r certified loverboy."

"Boy? You'll never see 20 again." 

"Neither will you, old lady." 

"You are a year older than me, AND Harry Kane, who literally looks older than Southgate." 

"Nah, they look about the same age to me." 

"And yet you're older than him?" 

Jesse yawned. "Whatever. Where's the apple pie?"