The Smaug Movie: Smaug's Treasures

Start from the beginning

Megumin:"But he raised me, instead of leaving me in that destroyed village." *she looks sad.* "I stole him away from her."

Merlin smiles at Megumin.

Merlin:"He saw you and felt like he could make up for the mistakes he made with Morgan. Raising you was one of the happiest moments in his life and Morgan loves you dearly. I mean she did threaten to kill Smaug if he didn't come back with you."

---

Merlin:"Now, I believe it's time to get serious."

Merlin reaches under her cloak and pulls out a pillow.

Girls:'she doesn't wear panties.'

Merlin:"A pillow fight."

---

Morgan:"Since when is anything fair! You stole him from me!"

Megumin:"No I didn't!"

Morgan lightly pushes Megumin.

Morgan:"Maybe he should have left you for dead in that village!"

Megumin's eyes widen and Morgan crosses her arms.

Morgan:"Maybe if he didn't save you he would have come back and stayed with me. You're just a homewrecker, an orphan that should have died!"

A loud slap echoes in the room.

Morgan is shocked as she brings her hand up to her cheek, where a bright red hand mark is. Megumin glares up to Morgan with tears falling from her eyes.

Megumin:"Smaug, is a great father and nothing will ever change that. He saved me to try and right his mistakes."

Morgan stares at Megumin for a few seconds then she just scoffs and walk out of the room.

----

The entire room is a mess, Some smoke rises up from a few pieces of furniture. Merlin is resting against a wall and he eyes are white. Tanya is laying on top of a table with smoke rising from her mouth.

Lucoa is race down in a pile of pillows and Ilulu and is laying in the middle of the room.

Wiz is still hiding under a table.

Ilulu:*Patning.* "So... call it a draw?"

Tanya:"Yup."

Merlin:"I agree."

Lucoa just gives a thumbs up.

Wiz:"That was crazy!"

----

Tanya:"Well, I'm gonna drop my stuff off back in the dragon realm then go pick up Millie."

Tanya holds her hand out and a green light covers it and a portal opens. Suddenly the portal just poofs into smoke.

Tanya:"Huh?"

Ilulu:"That's not supposed to happen right?"

Tanya shakes her head. She tries to cast the spell again but it won't work.

Merlin:"Let me try."

Merlin grabs her staff off a nearby table and tries to cast the realm travel spell but it just fizzles out.

Merlin:"This is strange. It's like something is blocking me from traveling to the dragon realm."

The door to the room opens and Megumin looks in.