sexy fetus

Y/n woke up to muffled screams, she wasn't able to open her eyes. Where the fuck am I? Y/n wanted to panic, but she felt her body moving out of a tight canal. When she finally could open her eyes, she saw herself in a hospital.

"Why isn't she crying?" A worried female voice spoke.

What?

"She seems fine, Yamada." A male responded.

Who is Yamada?

"What do we name her...?"

"Aguri. Aguri Teruaki."

I calmed. I had been reborn, sadly, with my memories.

--------------------Time skip------------------------

It had been a couple of weeks since I had been born. I missed my family and f/n. I was clearly not in my original world. My name was no doubt a Japanese name. It was hard to be optimistic, I had been reborn into a country I had zero recognition with.

My thoughts were quickly interrupted as a woman, whom I assume was my mother walked in to check on me. I close my eyes and relaxed, I didn't feel like playing with her today. I want to grow as quickly as I can. When she left, I went up into a sitting position.

I tried to get onto my knees and flopped down.

WTF DAWG

I tried again, only to get the same result. Ok, let's try again. I pushed up my weak little baby legs and arms. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT WORKED!! FUCK YOU!!! HHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

———

It's been a couple months since I was born. I have my crawling down, and I'm working on standing.
It turns out that I have my mother, Yamada, and my father, Tamaki. From the looks of it, I'm not in the modern era. And dawg.. im fucking terrified..😭😭😭 I missed f/n😩😩. Once I learn to talk, I need to ask what era it is so I can see just how fucked I am. #yay

————-

it's been a year, so far, my life is the definition of boring. I've already learned how to stand and walk. I've learned a couple of words, in Japanese. I've tried to speak in English and surprisingly it works. Luckily it comes naturally for both. I'm just fluent in English and still learning Japanese. I not old enough to ask my mom what era it is. Maybe, just maybe, the wish I asked for came true. If it is the Taisho era, then there was a possibility I could be reborn into demon slayer.

———-
It's been 8 years since I was reborn. It really is the Taisho era. I have been 'training' ever since I found out about it. I like to call it training, but it's really just me building my strength, physically and mentally. I think I'm starting to go crazy, but hiding certain emotions is valuable. I live in right next to a city, so I'm sent to go get errands every once in a while. I was also very, tall for my age, I could easily pass a pre-teen, so that's exactly what I did. Selling things useless things i find is my way of making pocket change. 

"M-mam I was wondering if you were putting that necklace you have on sale... I-I don't mean to bother you!" A shy voice behind be shyly said. I turned around in curiosity; I had never heard that voice before in the marketplace. It was a girl with pink hair, green fading on the ends. She looks familiar, but before I could figure out who it was, a male's voice interrupted my thoughts. 

"Kanroji, I know where the demon is. Lets go," It was Giyu. I paused, my mouth gaping. Misturi? Giyu? Here? I shut my mouth, smiling at Misturi.

"You can have it free; I have never seen an aura as beautiful as yours." I said softly, placing the gold jewelry in her hand. She blushed. "Please succeed on your mission, we count on you slayers to keep us safe." I said to the both of them. Slipping away before they could respond.

----

lul im bad at this