"Oh hey Shaun, didn't see you there." I said taking back my bag and stepping through the door after Jasper patted me down.

  "I'm your favorite, aren't I Jas?" Shaun asked pouting a little.

  "My favorite, yes. Josh likes him better though." Jasper said when it was Tom's turn.

  "Lucky for you Marie doesn't have a favorite. I don't know who she would choose." Shaun said as he checked someone's  bag.

  "Definitely me." I said as Tom stepped through the door. I went closer to the doorway when it was Landon's turn.

  "Anyways, mom invited us over for dinner, so do you know how many people you will be having since you seem to always have a posse now. Plus mom said to invite all your friends." I tapped my chin.

  "I'll think about it. I have to ask certain people." I said with a wink towards Landon. "Hey! Don't get too touchy Jaspy." Jasper rolled his eyes as he patted Landon down. When he was done and Landon walked towards us, I went past him and kissed Jasper's cheek.

  "See you at home Jaspy! Are you bringing Josh?" He sighed and rolled his eyes.

  "Yes Alex, I'm bringing Josh."

  "Good." I said before going back to Landon and Tom.

  "I don't get a kiss?" Shaun asked with a frown.

  "See you later Shaun!" I said going back to kiss his cheek as well. Landon, Tom, and I were slowly walking down the hall, in no rush to get to class when we found Lacey.

  "Lacey!" I yelled and ran to her. I threw my arms around her as she laughed at me.

  "Hey Alex. Did you get tired of ditching me for these two losers?" I turned to see Landon and Tom had caught up to us. They both smiled and I turned back to Lacey and whispered,

  "I love one of those losers Lace." I pulled back to see her jaw had dropped.

  "Really?!" When I nodded she gasped. "Did he say it back?" I nodded and she hugged me again. "Yay!" I smiled and turned to the others.

  "Come on boys, class awaits my presence." I said hooking my arm with Lacey's.

  "Neither of us are in your class, so you don't need us." Landon said. I spun around and walked up to him. I poked his chest and looked up to him.

  "Listen here tough guy. You are supposed to escort us. It's the kind thing to do."  I heard a little laugh and looked over to see Tom trying to contain his laughter. I looked back up to Landon who was trying not to smile.

  "And because you love me." I whispered before taking Lacey's arm and walking in front of the two boys. When we got to class we stopped outside and turned to them.

  "Thanks for the escort. Don't really want to die today." I mumbled, being serious now. I was a little scared to be here. Landon took a step closer to me and leaned against the lockers.

  "Alex you don't have to be scared. No one is going to hurt you." I nodded and let out a shaky breath.

  "I'll see you in the library later. Uh, it's in such a long time." Landon sighed and put his head against the locker.

  "I know, but it's going to be okay. Text me if you need me." I nodded and Lacey and I left the boys to go to class.

  Throughout the day everyone was on edge. If a door closed to hard people would jump. A lot of people had to leave class to go to the nurse or the guidance counselor. I survived the day without having a nervous breakdown. It was a long day though, and I just wanted to go home. I wasn't even excited to go to study hall. I just wanted to leave, but I knew seeing Landon would calm my nerves.

  Once I got to study hall I ran over to the table where the others were. I slid into the seat next to Landon and scooted my chair closer to his. I calmed down in the way of I wasn't fearing for my life anymore, but now I just wanted to be in Landon's arms. I wanted to cuddle with him dammit!

  "Hey Landon." I said poking his knee.

  "Hi Alex. How are you doing?" He asked putting his hand on my leg and keeping it there. Ladies and gentlemen he kept it there!

  "Fine. Do you have to go home before coming to my house?" I asked quietly.

  "Yeah. Hey, is it okay if Callie comes too? My mom's gone again." He asked hesitantly.

  "Of course. You guys can both stay over if you want. As long as we can cuddle right when you get there." I bribed, not feeling bad at all. He smiled.

  "Yes we can cuddle when I get there."

  "Good because otherwise you wouldn't have been able to come over." He sighed and hit his head gently on the table.

  "Thank you so much Alex. I'm glad you care."

  "You don't like cuddling? I guess you don't look like it, but you're a cuddly guy. Like, you're really good at cuddling." He smiled and turned his head on the table so he was facing me.

  "I do like cuddling." He whispered.

  "Good. There's no getting out of it now." I said and was quiet after that. The others were talking and I just listened to their rowdy conversation. When the bell rang for the end of study hall and school I practically jumped for joy.

  "I'll see you later Landon!" I whisper-yelled. "Oh and by the way, my brothers need to question you, so be prepared."

  "Wait, what?" He tried, but it was too late. I already left him in the dust.

  A/N
I know, another chapter with nothing really happening. I'm sorry! It's just, the next part would make this chapter way too long and would take a couple more days for me to update. I get very anxious to update, so I know this isn't the best, but next chapter will be better!

  Vote and comment please!! :)