"Sexy as always." I felt my face turn red when he said that, but when he started walking out I smacked his butt. He jumped a little and turned around looking shocked. I smirked and hurried around him. He chased after me and grabbed onto me.

  "No, no!" I yelled when he started tickling me. "Landon! Landon." I said in a stern voice the last time, somehow through my laughs. He huffed and slapped my butt before going back into my room. I pouted but went downstairs where I knew some chocolate chip pancakes were waiting for me. I sat on one of the stools at the counter and smiled when my dad gave me a plate with hot pancakes.

  "Thanks dad." I said before digging in. Landon came down a minute later and got some pancakes too.

  "Thank you Mr. Littleton." He said and started eating. I just frowned and shook my head at him.

  "What's wrong?" He asked.

  "Why does he get more then me?" I asked turning towards my father.

  "He's bigger then you, so he eats more. Plus he hasn't annoyed me for the past sixteen years." I gasped in fake hurt and slapped my hand over my heart.

  "Father, don't say such a thing." He just rolled his eyes at me and walked out of the kitchen.

  "Hurry up. You guys have to leave in a few minutes." Landon and I finished our pancakes quickly before hurrying out to Landon's car. We drove in a comfortable silence other then the radio in the background all the way to school. I was nervous to go back. Even though all week Landon has been reassuring me that nothing would happen, the thought was always at the back of my mind. We picked up Tom on the way and soon made it to school.

  When Landon parked he sat there for a minute without saying anything. He then looked over to me and smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes.

  "Are you guys ready?" I took his hand and kissed it before nodding. We had discussed how we would act today. Landon still says that no one will think we're together. He said that most likely people would think he was hovering over me that day because of what was going on. I was just going to go with it. He let out a breath before getting out of the car.

  I cautiously walked towards the school with Landon and Tom talking next to me. There were long lines outside for the security check to even get into the building.

  "This fucking sucks." I said shoving my hands in my pockets.

  "Why?" Landon asked, probably laughing at the pout on my face.

  "Because it's fucking cold!" He just continued laughing as we walked to the back of one of the lines. Landon and Tom sandwiched me between them as we were standing there. Landon was taking all the cold since the wind was coming from his direction. I tapped on his arm and motioned for him to lower his head so I could whisper in his ear.

  "Thanks for taking all the wind babe." He smiled and bumped my arm with his elbow.

  "Hey, no problem." He said in a stupid voice. I just sighed and was quiet after that. We soon made it to the front of the line and I saw Jasper was the guy on the right for this doorway.

  "Hey Jaspy!" I said skipping up.

  "Hello Alex. I don't think I'm supposed to check family." He rolled his eyes.

  "Who's this Jasper?" The guy on the left asked with a smirk as he took my bag. They both had their camo uniforms on.

  "Mike this is-" Jasper started but I quickly cut in knowing he wouldn't introduce me properly.

  "Hey Mike! I'm Alex, Jasper's favorite brother." I said with a small wave.

  "Hey!" I turned and saw Shaun was stationed at the next door, not five feet away.