It reminded me of his brother. Alexander.

And so did their father's voice last night.

My heart nearly dropped as I looked at them. They stood in front of me and I could see somewhat of a resemblance.

Thankfully, not much.

"You couldn't come sooner?" Antonio asks and the man gets up. He casually drops his plate and half of a sandwich into the sink.

"I tried," he simply shrugs his shoulders and my legs go numb at the sound of his voice. "And who do we have here?" he lowly asks, stretching his neck to see me behind Antonio.

Taking a deep breath in, I step aside, revealing myself.

He looks exactly the same.

"Alexander," he smirks, extending his hand out to me.

He doesn't remember me?

"Nirah," I try steadying my voice with a smile. I shake his hand and a cold shiver runs down my spine.

My heart beat rises rapidly and my lungs tighten.

Mischief looms in his eyes and I pull my hand back.

Their mother walks down the stairs and smiles excitedly at Alexander. "You're here," she says taking his face in her hands. She kisses his cheek before they hug.

"I'm gonna- I have to get to bed," I quickly say. Before Antonio can speak I rush up the stairs.

I get to my room and quickly close the door. I rush over to my bed, sitting up against the headboard.

I brought my legs up to my chest, hugging them.

He's here.

And he's Antonio's brother.

I can't expose him. No one would believe me. He's a powerful man and I...

I bit quivering bottom as tears rushed down my face.

Flashbacks rushed into my mind and I felt my lungs tighten in my chest. I pulled my t-shirt from my neck, unable to breath.

I felt a pit grow in my stomach and my skin crawled.

My doorknob twisted and my head snapped up. He walked in and closed the door behind himself.

"Nirah Joy," he slyly says and I get up, shaking my head.

"Get out," I bitterly say and he continues walking towards me.

"What are you doing with my little brother?" he humorously asks and my body tenses. "I don't see you in years and then you show up in my brother's house? What are you guys, fuck buddies?" he grins and I walk backwards until my back hits the wall.

"You don't know?" I softly ask and he slightly tilts his head to the side.

"Know what? That you're a slut who sleeps her way to the top?" he asks, stopping in front of me.

I try to push him back but he grabs my wrists, pinning them to the wall beside my head.

"Silly, little, Nirah Joy. Did you already forget that you can't hurt me?" he taunts, leaning in. "I'm stronger than you," he laughs.

I try to move but my body simply goes numb. It always did under his touch.

No matter how much strength I had... it always disappeared when he held me down. Even now. I'd feel paralyzed almost.

He presses his lips to mine and I groan in disgust, biting his lip.

He huffs, pulling back.

"You're making me angry," he says pressing his torso against mine and I thrill in disgust. "Do you remember what happens when I'm angry or should I remind you?" he asks, kissing my neck and I try to wiggle myself out of his grip.