Chapter One: God Abandoned Us

19 years ago...

"Mama...I won't go... please don't send me there mama...please..."
"Don't cry sweetheart... you're my brave boy, aren't you? I know baby, mama is bad... what else I can do my love...sshh sshhh..."
The 6 years old, black haired, wide-eyed little boy doesn't stop whining.
"Please mama...I'll never ask for food again, I'll be a good boy...please don't leave me...I wanna stay with you..."
The child's mewling whimper is breaking through the frozen barrier of the cold cursed night, as if raising questions to God. The woman's cheeks are swollen, marked with dry spots of tears...she is just...tired. She doesn't want to cry anymore, not in front of her son at least. Her son needs strength now, to grow up alone, like a tree. A boy like him, whose only fault was to complain his mom that he was hungry, and in punishment, his poor, prostitute mother had no way but sending him to an orphanage...is born with much more misfortune than his mother, she could say for sure. Asking for mother's love is nothing but a luxury for the children like him, so it is the best solution after all. She sighs and takes her babydoll in her arms, wipes his tears away, and says with a tired, tear drenched smile, "I wish I could stay with you forever baby, but I can't keep you here...in this filthy, dark world. This world will make you change my son, and I can't let it be! You are a genius...believe me, if you get a proper environment, a good upbringing, better education...one day you'll be the one to change the world! Mama can never be wrong!"
The boy stares at his mama, wondering how dangerous the dark world can be. To him...the world where his mother is not present, where he is all alone...is the darkest.

End of chapter one.