He didn't care for his surroundings, bumping into a lot of stuff on his way. He instantly rushed into his bathroom and grabbed his kit. His hands roaming through his stuff. He pulled out the metal object as soon as it came in contact with his skin.

His hand shivering heavily as he reached for his own skin bit was met by a hand on his shoulder pulling him to his back. He turned around seeing Louis. He looked scared. His breathing was heavy as he snatched the blade from his hand and threw it in the bin. Harry glared at him as he felt the sting in his eyes from keeping them open for so long.

A sob escaped his lips, soon he snapped his hands to cover his mouth which released another sob. "Harry, l-listen to me" Louis said softly as he reached for his shoulder. "N-No, l-leave me a-alone" He sluttered. He wiped his eyes and moved towards the door but he felt his wrist come in contact with his skin.

He was turned around as Louis placed his hands on his shoulder. "Don't do this. You don't deserve this" He said softly leaning in. "N-No, please I-I don't wanna talk" Harry replied back, removing his hands from his body.

"Your friends are toxic Harry. You need to understand that, just because you didn't curse or stood against your parents doesn't make you smaller than anyone. You are not less than anyone" Louis stated. Harry's gaze turned to the floor as he said,"N-No, I-I". "You don't have to explain it love" Louis added.

"C-Can I have l-lunch?" He asked. Louis gave him a soft nod. He reached for his hand and took him downstairs. As they reached, Harry had calmed down abit. He wasn't leaving sobs every minute and his face wasn't that red as before.

"Are you okay with a pizza because if I enter that kitchen, it'll burn down" Louis stated with a small giggle trying to normal the mood. "Okay" Harry replied back. Louis gave him a soft nod and let Harry sit down. He turned around to order the pizza.

Harry on the other hand couldn't believe himself. What was I thinking? I cried infront of Louis and let him call my friends toxic. He thought. He probably thinks I'm weird too.

"Alright, pepperoni pizza is on the way. Hope you don't mind?" Louis asked settling down beside Harry. He only shaked his head in response. "Verbal responses Harry" Louis stated. Harry took a deep breath and turned to him as he replied,"No sir".

~

Louis was in deep.

Harry was currently sleeping, his head on Louis' shoulder. They had already finished their pizza. Harry had slept inbetween the movie, so for him to have a peaceful sleep Louis had switched the telly off.

The moment he had seen him in the restroom, he for sure thought that he was attractive. Those curls slicked back along with his forest eyes, a groan left Louis' lips. He was very excited when James gave him Harry's file. But as soon as he opened it, he knew it was going to be a long year. He didn't knew his friends were that way.

Just because he didn't curse made him less manly. A sigh left his lips as he turned his gaze towards the sleepy boy. "You're worth it baby" He whispered to himself as he moved one of his hair stand behind his ear. He took a deep breath and moved his hand to move Harry abit. He placed his palm under his cheek and let him gently fall on the couch. He placed his legs on the couch and covered him with a blanket knowing how chilly it would get in the eveing.

He left the living room and walked towards the kitchen to make himself some tea. He was intrupted by his phone ringing. He groaned and pulled it out. "Hello" He said picking it up seeing it was one of his mates. "I'm so sorry Lou, I'm so sorry" He said. "Yeah yeah, why did you skip?" Louis asked rolling his eyes.

"Uh I was sore, sorry babe" Stan replied. Louis left a small giggle and said,"Its alright. Till next time". "Yeah, if you want I can ask Lucas to visit" Stan stated. "No its alright, I don't wanna overwhelme him" Louis lied. "Okay, bye Lou" He said hanging up the call.

Louis smiled to his phone but stuffed it back inside his pocket. His gaze turned towards the couch as he heard some shuffling. He saw Harry emerge from the couch, he turned around facing him. A giggle left his lips seeing him, his curls were wild by now. His eyebrows in a furrow with a pout on his lips.

"Morning sleepy head" Louis said. Harry didn't reply but yawned. He sat up with a sigh. Louis grabbed the tea and walked towards him. "How do you feel?" He asked siting beside him. "Tired" Harry replied back. Louis nodded and took a sip turning his gaze towards the floor.

Harry sighed and asked,"Can't I go anywhere?". "You can but with my permission" Louis replied back. "Let's go somewhere. I can't stay in for so long" Harry pleaded. Louis gave him a soft nod as he stood up and said,"Come on then get ready". A smile broke onto Harry's lips, he stood up and rushed to his room.

After ten minutes, Harry was all ready. He walked downstairs with a smile on his face. "I'm ready" he said excitedly. "Let's go" Louis replied back with the same level of excitement. Harry giggled and followed him outside. They walked towards Louis' car and climbed inside. "Where are we going?" Harry asked. "Do you like bowling?" Louis asked back. "Uh never did it" Harry replied back hesitantly.

"Well then be ready for you first time" Louis replied back. Harry smiled and nodded in return. "You can call me Louis here" He added. "Thank you" Harry replied back. Louis gave him a smile and turned his gaze towards the road. "We won't be going out everyday curly" Louis stated. "I never said we should" Harry replied back wiggling his eyebrows.

After a few minutes, they reached the place. They both climbed outside and walked inside. Louis giggled looking at Harry when he tripped on the step. "Hey" Harry called squinting his eyes. They got their tickets and shoes and walked inside.

"Didn't knew it would be that empty" Harry stated looking at his surroundings. "Its a weekday, not everyone is like us curly" Louis teased. Harry shaked his head with a sigh, curly, he quite liked the nickname. No one had ever given him one.

"Uh what to do now?" Harry asked as he saw Louis moved towards the area. "Hold the ball and throw it so that you can hit all those things" Louis pointed. Harry nodded as Louis walked ahead grabbing a ball and hiting them. As all of them fell, he jumped with a yes.

Harry walked infront as he grabbed a ball and did the same after giving Louis a cheeky smile. He threw the ball but it ended up leaving two of the pins. "Not bad huh" Louis said walked beside him.

"I'm gonna beat your arse in it" He stated with a cheeky grin. "We'll see that curly" Louis replied back with a smile......